- Apie įmonę
AIRCRAFT INSPECTOR (Internal SAFA/SACA Inspector)
Avion Express is a narrow-body ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance, Insurance) and charter operator. Avion Express provides top-level short and long-term aircraft wet-leasing (ACMI) solutions and also offer its' clients aircraft on a charter basis. The company operates an Airbus A320 family aircraft fleet.
Avion Express is looking for ambitious professionals to support the company's technical matters, handle fleet expansion and further development of the company. The position is based in Vilnius, Lithuania.
The company creates a supportive work environment and conditions for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
ARE YOU READY TO?
- Monitor SAFA/SACA ratio and analyze existing trends, areas required for improvement;
- Control and supplement aircraft inspection checklist based on internal company and regulatory requirements;
- Prepare aircraft inspection schedule for the whole Avion Express fleet;
- Accomplish physical aircraft inspections in accordance with the defined schedule;
- Raise nonconformities (noticed during aircraft inspection) in the Centrik system and manage rectification in a specified timeline with responsible managers;
- Prepare fleet review reports quarterly and present them to the Technical Compliance Monitoring Manager;
- Present inspection results to aircraft maintenance organizations after every inspection;
- Participate and supervise aircraft maintenance events;
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Willingness and ability to travel;
- Technical knowledge of A320 Family aircraft;
- A minimum of two years work experience in Part-145/Part-CAMO organizations;
- Fluent English language (other languages would be an advantage);
- University degree in aviation would be an advantage;
- Stress handling and good communication skills;
- Knowledge of technical processes and regulations.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
- Position, based in Vilnius, Lithuania;
- Friendly atmosphere in a modern business center;
- Competitive salary (starting from 2455 € gross, depending on your experience) and social benefits, including health insurance;
- Other benefits: lunch compensation, hybrid work schedule, opportunity to book standby flights, access to the childcare room, gym for your physical and mental health (Mindletic), daily fruits and weekly pastries;
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment.
Apply in English at email@example.com
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1450 – 2200
Galioja iki: 2023.02.23
Galioja iki: 2023.02.09
€ 1900 – 3100
Galioja iki: 2023.01.31
Galioja iki: 2023.02.09
Galioja iki: 2023.02.13
Galioja iki: 2023.02.12