- Apie įmonę
What we offer
Nasdaq is looking for an expert to join the 2nd level application support team. We are part of the Global Technology organization responsible for Trading Data systems in Nordics. We deploy and support applications, and help automate and streamline IT operations and processes. Furthermore, we build and maintain tools for deployments and process improvements.
You can expect an autonomous but fast-paced work environment where you are recognized for your results and ability to drive things forward. Every day brings many opportunities to learn & grow and rewards with the global impact we create.
In return, you will receive a competitive pay and benefits package. For this position indicative gross salary is from 2900 Eur/month depending on the candidate's skills and experience level. Additionally, the annual monetary bonus is applicable as well as an opportunity to become a Nasdaq shareholder. We offer incredible health and well-being benefits like additional paid leave days or 3rd pillar pension plan with additional contribution from Nasdaq. You could learn and grow as a professional by participating in an internal mentorship program and having access to a wide selection of online learning resources.
What you will do
• Run IT operations which include, but are not limited to, remediation of incidents, application deployments, and configuration changes to support new releases, as well as knowledge base maintenance. This position includes On-Call duties on rotational basis.
• Be technical owner for selected applications to handle customers’ expectations and deliver according to SLA
• Managing projects and independently carrying out technical parts of business initiatives
• Continuous service improvement empowering automation and new technologies
What We Expect
• Proficient with both Windows and Linux systems
• Experience with relative databases management systems and SQL
• Knowledge and understanding of layered software (Apache, Tomcat, IIS)
• Experience in IT operations or another related area
• Ability to coordinate and fulfill tasks within given timelines
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Good interpersonal skills and strong communicative ability in English, both verbally and in writing.
What Would Be Helpful
• Scripting/programming skills
• Experience with versioning (git) and automation (ansible) tools
• Understanding of financial markets, trading, and post-trade concepts
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2880 – 4320
Galioja iki: 2023.02.17
€ 1450 – 2200
Galioja iki: 2023.02.23
€ 2104 – 2806
Galioja iki: 2023.01.28
€ 2100 – 2400
Galioja iki: 2023.02.17
€ 1450 – 2000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.16
Galioja iki: 2023.02.01