- Apie įmonę
My name is Samanta Jucaitytė and I am looking for a Sourcing Manager to join my Tactical Source team in Telia Global Services Lithuania (TGSL). The team is responsible for end-to-end, lower risk and complexity initiatives, as well as collaboration and relationship management of our internal stakeholders to meet the Company's business needs.
We strive to increase customer satisfaction and add sustainable value to our Company by acting as a trusted adviser to business in relation to sourcing, securing supply of products and services with the right Quality, Service Levels, Technology and Total Cost of Ownership.
Your next challenge?
It is an opportunity for an experienced Sourcing specialist, who can execute sourcing cases independently, is willing to take responsibility to deliver on business needs and is able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Also, it is a great opportunity for one who embraces new challenges and enjoys initiating various process improvement projects to ensure a smoothly running sourcing function. If you are proactive, detail oriented, and customer focused, this might just be your new career step!
Your tasks will be:
- Perform various end-to-end, lower risk & complexity sourcing initiatives: negotiations, contracting, RFX etc.
- Perform supplier's due diligence, evaluate associated risks & make the decision
- Manage stakeholders' expectations & guide them through our sourcing process
- Manage & onboard external suppliers
- Master cross-country collaboration challenges
- Contribute & drive continuous sourcing process improvement initiatives/projects.
Who are you?
- >1 years of solid experience in sourcing
- Solid understanding of source-to-pay process
- Strong negotiation, stakeholder management, communication & collaboration skills
- Fluency in English (both written & spoken)
- Strong self-leadership & sense of responsibility.
We believe that people thrive in a purpose-driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications are not just our business, it's our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a base salary of 2 200 – 2 500Eur (gross) plus annual bonuses, depending on your competencies and your and Telia results. Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- +20 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
If you fancy joining my team, do not hesitate to apply for the job! We are on the lookout for talented, experienced, and dedicated team players. If you'd like to know more, feel free to contact me on LinkedIn.
Required controls will be performed.
Deadline for applications: 12/12/2022. The position might be closed prior to the application deadline so do not hesitate to apply!
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3300 – 4200
Galioja iki: 2023.02.14
€ 2500 – 3300
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 3300 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.23
€ 3885 – 5830
Galioja iki: 2023.02.17
€ 2530 – 3800
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 3500 – 4200
Galioja iki: 2023.02.25