- Apie įmonę
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the JAVA developers team and help us take care of expanding our in-house software development capabilities. You'll be working on our newly built ESB system, microservice based architecture and using newest technologies. We value openness, partnership is our strength, responsibility makes us a great team and humor connects us. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Collaborate heavily with fellow developers, architects and analysts to design and develop new ESB solution in agile team;
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance;
- Provide feedback to product management regarding user stories, acceptance criteria and story point estimation;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies;
- Learn new tools and technologies;
- Research and develop with good practices.
- 2+ years of experience in developing solutions using JAVA EE platforms;
- Experience in Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns;
- Experience in build and deploying web applications in Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic or similar application servers;
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC or similar);
- Experience in apply and integrate technologies such as Java, JEE, JSON/XML, AJAX, SOAP/REST Web Services;
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate);
- Familiar with ESB technologies and event driven design (Kafka, JMS, HornetQ, RabbitMQ, Apache Pulsar or similar);
- Understanding of Application, Infrastructure and security architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability of a system;
- Proficiency with development tools such as Git, SVN, Eclipse or similar;
- Time management, critical thinking and comprehension skills.
- Your knowledge and experience will contribute towards developing long-term energy projects of national importance;
- You will have an opportunity to take up unique challenges specific to the energy sector together with a team of professionals;
- You will have an opportunity to work with the newest technologies;
- You will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world;
- You will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, flexible work time, remote work, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating "f/m/d" next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
One of its companies is Ignitis Grupės Paslaugų Centras, an internal service centre providing IT, public procurement, accounting, human resources management, legal, communication and client services to all companies of the Group.