- Apie įmonę
As a member of the PR Northern Europe Financial Services team, Process accountant role is performance of delegated accounting and other tasks with due care and required level of independence, ensuring that data is processed accurately, in conformance with local accounting and tax legislation, and is timely.
- To act strictly in accordance with limits set in Matrix of Authorisation and Delegation of Authority.
- Accounts payable: to ensure that invoices are processesed in Basware system to the business in the most accurate, efficient and effective manner.
- Accounts Receivable: management and control of Customer‘s invoicing process ensuring that invoices to customers are corrected upon requests from business, perform periodic reporting and analysis of accounts receivable for internal and external customers.
- Travel & Entertainment (T&E) expense: assist team member in processing of expense reports per policy, while training the business and investigating employee credit card issues.
- University degree in business
- Experience as an AP accountant min 2 years
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of an ERP, preferably Navision
- Good English language skills
- Ability to work in a team and take responsibility
- Travel and life insurance
- Fuel card
- Online courses and training
- Free tickets to events
- Friendly and motivating to grow environment
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2000 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.02
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
Galioja iki: 2023.02.16
€ 2100 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.19
€ 2000 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2023.01.30
€ 1111 – 2222
Galioja iki: 2023.02.03