- Apie įmonę
The Senior Tax Accountant, Global Structure & Provision will assist the Manager, Global Structure, M&A, and Provision with preparation of Dexcom’s annual and quarterly consolidated income tax provisions, foreign local tax provisions, maintenance of the company’s global tax structure, and assist in global structure implementation projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare DexCom’s US GAAP income tax accounting models, which includes the following: deferred accounting, payable accounting, tax accounts roll-forward, FIN48, return-to-provision true-up, and effective tax rate reconciliation.
- Maintain and manage receipt of tax provision information packages for global internal affiliates.
- Prepare monthly consolidated payable reconciliation.
- Prepare quarterly and annual tax provision materials for finance leaders.
- Prepare and maintain monthly intercompany cross charge data files.
- Create templates with FCCS linking to support annual and quarterly consolidated income tax provisions.
- Assist in calculations that aid in global structure decisions.
- Assist in development and maintenance of DexCom’s global tax structure.
- Assist in the implementation process of global structure projects, such as helping draft legal agreements from templates, and preparing PowerPoint presentations.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Big 4 accounting firms and/or public multinational companies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Tax, or related areas.
- Knowledge of financial statements, US provisions, and foreign provisions.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and statutory accounting principles.
- Ability to work in a dynamic high-performance and high growth environment with regular communication across multiple global stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented self-starter who takes ownership of work.
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines.
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented, and willing to jump in where needed in a small tax department.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Willingness to learn and implement automation software.
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative international company with a true purpose where you will make a difference to those living with diabetes.
- Focus on your long-term career.
- Access to best in class training and development programmes.
- Work with 7000+ awesome colleagues in an open, fast-paced, and fun working environment.
- Attractive benefits including Performance-Based bonus, Health Insurance, Private Pension, 5 days additional vacation, Life, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Team Events, Recognition Awards, Health & Wellness Services, Training, Education & Professional Qualifications Support.
- Base monthly salary gross starting from 3,100 EUR. The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies and professional experience.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3400 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2023.01.29
€ 3300 – 4100
Galioja iki: 2023.01.31
Galioja iki: 2023.02.09
€ 3400 – 3900
Galioja iki: 2023.01.30
€ 3305 – 4958
Galioja iki: 2023.02.04
Galioja iki: 2023.02.09