- Apie įmonę
FL Technics are looking for a Lawyer to join the Legal Team of HQ office located Vilnius.
We believe that a successful lawyer in business must effectively manage legal risk in order to protect and create business opportunities. She or He shall also understand the value of being an equal business partner to the business strive to be a source of this value.
If you have experience of being business lawyer and you want to work in a team where agreements made between team members are respected; where overall team results are more important than individual ones; if new technology, rigorous agenda planning, KPIs, and Lawyering don’t seem incompatible terms to you; if you want to build exclusive experience in aviation, which can be successfully applied all over the world, we want to meet you.
The ideal candidate is a lawyer with successful track record in international commercial transactions, corporate matters and legal project management and business project legal support.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Drafting and negotiating various legal documents (international commercial contracts, corporate documents, etc.).
- Participation in creating and reviewing contracting activity support tools (contracting policies, playbooks, instructions etc.) under guidance of senior lawyer.
- Participating in Legal project implementation and support.
- Participating in Group-wide legislation (policies, guidelines, etc.) development in cooperation with group companies by drafting, reviewing needed documentation and monitoring and coordinating its implementation.
- Effectively managing business legal risks (identifying, assessing, advising, mitigating and monitoring).
- Represent organization’s position to the third-party organizations including the court (agreement and enterprise jurisdiction).
- Continuous reviewing and making recommendations for improvements to the existing processes and procedures, leading the implementation of needed changes.
- Providing legal advises to internal clients in writing and orally.
- Research on legal practice and cases.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- A University degree in Law.
- At least 2 years’ experience in business law field in a law firm or as an in-house counsel, preferably in the international business.
- Legal expertise of business law (corporate matters, commercial transactions).
- Teamwork skills which would allow to work effectively in a multicultural environment with plenty of cross-departmental and cross-border collaboration.
- Good time & stress management skills.
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and initiative.
- Experience in supporting business projects form a legal side would be considered as advantage.
- Experience in the implementation of best business contracting practices would be considered as advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Lithuanian, English (at least B1 level). Russian language skills would be considered as an advantage.
- Exclusive experience in aviation business industry.
- Unstoppable Legal team. We work hard and party even harder.
- 1-month workation.
- Partial work from home.
- Possibility to initiate, participate and lead organizational changes with regards to legal work.
- Valuable experience in a dynamic and multinational environment.
- Extensive opportunities for professional development within a globally driven company.
- Health Insurance policy.
- Discount system of partnering companies.
- Internal trainings and courses (language, aviation law, lean methodologies, etc.).
- LEAN culture.
- In-House gym.
- In-House canteen.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2006 – 3009
Galioja iki: 2023.02.03
€ 2400 – 2860
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
Galioja iki: 2023.02.09
€ 2006 – 3009
Galioja iki: 2023.02.01
€ 2500 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.04
€ 1520 – 1991
Galioja iki: 2023.02.11