DevOps EngineerQuadigi, UAB
- Apie įmonę
Here at QUADIGI we provide software development and testing services for safety and medical devices. In particular we specialize in embedded software for lung ventilation, anesthesia, breathalyzers, gas detectors and other similar devices used by emergency services as well as industrial workers all over the world.
In this project you would join an international team working on a high-quality ventilation device used in hospitals and large clinics. These machines bring innovative solutions for neonatal, NIV and transport ventilation.
It would involve creation of a new automated processes, implementation of new tools as well as support of the existing systems. This would also include attending some design and requirement meetings, establishing deadlines for task implementation, writing supporting documentation etc. For this position we are looking for a DevOps engineer who has prior experience working on a large scale complex design projects as well as:
• Good knowledge of Jenkins;
• Scripting experience with Groovy and Python would be a big plus;
• CMake, Powershell, Batch or Bash scripting knowledge would be nice to have;
• Experience of Linux or/and Windows administration is a plus;
• Knowledge of ELK stack, Artifactory, Git, Docker is also a plus;
• English - written and spoken.
• Support – You will have a QuaDigi buddy by your side;
• Flexibility – Flexible working hours, vacation schedule, remote or onsite work;
• Online and offline training/workshops and other knowledge sharing possibilities;
• Additional health insurance, snacks and fun activities in the office;
• Agile, friendly and international environment;
• Gross salary in a range of 3700 – 5700 Eur (negotiable, based on competencies).
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2000 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2023.04.01
€ 2530 – 3800
Galioja iki: 2023.03.27
€ 2226 – 3339
Galioja iki: 2023.03.31
€ 2000 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2023.04.15
€ 3400 – 5100
Galioja iki: 2023.04.20
€ 4132 – 4959
Galioja iki: 2023.04.21