- Apie įmonę
Would you like to progress your career within the Global organisation? Then don’t miss your chance and join us here at Danske Bank!
Personal Customers Lithuania Hub is currently a group of 15 professionals. The team works across the 4 Nordic countries and reaches out to the entire organisation. Our mission is to develop and establish a governance process for Internal Service Transfers, provide monitoring of quality and delivery and ensure adequate process documentation and follow-up.
We also support when the organisation, as a supplier, enters agreements with Danske Bank subsidiaries.
Our diverse team has a mix of gender, ages, and nationalities and comes with experiences from different parts of Danske Bank.
Join us in a position where you get to influence our processes and activities and also will have a chance to grow your Danske Bank Network and be part of a new journey from the start!
- Be responsible for registering all relevant information from the Internal Service Transfers Agreement (ISTAs) in the decided agreement system and uploading the agreements/service descriptions
- Identify and agree on relevant KPIs with the different parties, including registration in Brooklyn
- Administrate the monitoring of KPIs in Brooklyn
- Set up and document meetings with participants, agendas, etc. agreed in the ISTAs in Brooklyn
- Working as administrator for tasks in Brooklyn
- 3+ years experience in the banking/financial industry would be appreciated
- Strong investigative and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – collaborate with people across functions
- Solid knowledge of SLA’s (Internal Service Transfers)
- Knowledge of the relevant systems
- You are proactive, result-oriented, motivated, and eager to learn
- Advanced written and spoken English
Monthly salary range from 3120 EUR to 4680 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3300 – 4900
Galioja iki: 2022.12.09
€ 800 – 1400
Galioja iki: 2022.12.14
€ 2240 – 3360
Galioja iki: 2022.12.18
€ 2450 – 3150
Galioja iki: 2022.12.22
€ 2300 – 3400
Galioja iki: 2022.12.07
€ 2720 – 4080
Galioja iki: 2022.12.09