- Apie įmonę
Get ready to
- Work with product engineers. Understand their needs and problems. Help them solve issues relating to CI/CD, and configuration. Even deep dive into the entire stack to find why something might not be working as expected, and propose solutions
- Be in close quarters with GitLab CI/CD, Kubernetes, Helm, Docker Containers, Buildpacks, PHP, and DataDog
- Support engineers which come to you with various questions; you will need to decide the choice of action for those inquiries and you will need to ensure a satisfactory result is returned to them
- Work with the core DevOps team, which will help you resolve platform (platform is a unity of processes, tools, automation, and infrastructure) related questions
We expect you to
- Be a good problem solver
- Be familiar with some or all of these tools: Gitlab CI/CD, Kubernetes, Helm, Docker containers, Buildpacks
- Be open-minded and communicative
Gross salary range is 2900–7000 EUR/month.
We have plenty of amazing offices you can choose from: our awesome headquarters in Vilnius, super cool offices in Kaunas, Klaipėda and Berlin! Woke up in the morning and decided that you don’t want to go to the office? No problem! You will have an opportunity for a hybrid work model.
Want to work completely remotely? Why not, let’s do it! Let’s make your working experience as comfortable as possible!
Talking about perks:
- We will spoil you! Get ready for numerous perks: a fridge full of food, frequent community events (both online and offline!), an office gym and much more.
- Not feeling like going to the office? Work remotely from wherever you want! And we got you covered for whenever you feel office-sick – monthly taxi budget will wait.*
- Bond with your team or just work and vacation on teambuilding and workation trips. All you need to do is choose a destination, kick back, and relax while we cover the rest.
- Take 5 extra DAYS OFF to recharge. Use them whenever you need – no questions asked. A healthy, happy, and well-rested you is the goal.
- After 6 months at Kilo Health, we’ll ask you to choose a plan from the company-covered private health insurance. Cover all your extra health and wellness needs on us.*
- Get ready to create impact through progressive and innovative healthtech products with our quality over quantity mindset. Take it slower to create something better.
- Freely initiate change, suggest new approaches, and skyrocket with exciting challenges in our fast-growing healthtech environment.
- Get ready to roll in our easy-going, inclusive atmosphere with informal and laid-back communication. We keep it casual, so please, no suits and ties at the office.
- If you uncover a hidden super talent while you’re with us – we’re all for it! We’ll do everything we can to support your passion and help turn it into an ultimate career change.
- Want to polish up on your qualifications? Join the Kilo Academy to learn from our top specialists or schedule a 1-on-1 knowledge-sharing session or simply borrow a book from our extensive library. Knowledge is power, and we’re here to share it.
*additional conditions apply based on your residence location.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 6000 – 8000
Galioja iki: 2023.03.04
€ 2245 – 3367
Galioja iki: 2023.02.16
€ 3174 – 3967
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 4500 – 6000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.08
€ 3000 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.26
€ 1400 – 3400
Galioja iki: 2023.02.11