- Apie įmonę
We are looking
For an Engineering Manager to lead one of our product teams. You are an experienced tech leader with a technical background who enjoys building consumer-oriented products. You know what a good engineering culture looks like and love helping people grow. You value trust, openness and innovation and will work hard to install these values in your team.
Bonus points if you are familiar with our tech stack (PHP, ReactJS, ReactNative, AWS) and most of all want to help millions of people across the world to make their lives better and healthier.
Get ready to
- Lead a cross-functional team of software engineers - frontend, backend and mobile
- Help your team grow professionally and personally, conduct performance and compensation reviews
- Own delivery planning, scope breakdown and execution
- Drive technical excellence, ensuring a healthy balance of speed and quality
- Work closely with product managers, UI/UX designers and data analysts to develop the best product possible
We expect you to
- Have experience leading a team of engineers
- Have strong people management skills - hiring, providing feedback, driving continuous improvement
- Have a solid technical background - you have written code in the past
- Be able to work in a fast-changing environment
- Have excellent communication skills
Gross salary range is 5000-7500 EUR/month.
We have plenty of amazing offices you can choose from: our awesome headquarters in Vilnius, super cool offices in Kaunas, Klaipėda and Berlin! Woke up in the morning and decided that you don’t want to go to the office? No problem! You will have an opportunity for a hybrid work model.
Want to work completely remotely? Why not, let’s do it! Let’s make your working experience as comfortable as possible!
Talking about perks
- We will spoil you! Get ready for numerous perks: a fridge full of food, frequent community events (both online and offline!), an office gym, and much more.
- Not feeling like going to the office all the time? Work in a hybrid model from wherever you want! We’ve got you covered for whenever you feel office-sick – monthly taxi budget will wait.*
- Want to work entirely remotely? Why not — let’s do it. We’ll make your working experience as comfortable as possible with whichever work model you choose.
- We know that you work hard every day – but sometimes, you might need a change of scenery to get those creative juices flowing. That’s why we offer you to bond with your colleagues on teambuilding and workation trips. If your team ever needs to recharge, choose a destination, and we will cover the rest.
- Take 5 extra DAYS OFF to recharge. Use them whenever you need – no questions asked. A healthy, happy, and well-rested you is the goal.
- After 6 months at Kilo Health, we’ll ask you to choose a plan from the company-covered private health insurance. Cover all your extra health and wellness needs on us.*
- Get ready to create impact through progressive and innovative HealthTech products with our quality over quantity mindset. Take it slower to create something better.
- Freely initiate change, suggest new approaches, and skyrocket with exciting challenges in our fast-growing HealthTech environment.
- Get ready to roll in our easy-going, inclusive atmosphere with informal and laid-back communication. We keep it casual — wear what you want.
- If you uncover a hidden super talent while you’re with us – we’re all for it! We’ll do everything we can to support your passion and help turn it into an ultimate career change.
- Want to polish up on your qualifications? Join the Kilo Academy to learn from our top specialists, schedule a 1-on-1 knowledge-sharing session, or simply borrow a book from our extensive library. Knowledge is power, and we’re here to share it.
*Additional conditions apply based on your residence location.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 6000 – 7500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.16
€ 3700 – 4500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.06
€ 2833 – 4620
Galioja iki: 2023.02.09
€ 3174 – 3967
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
Galioja iki: 2023.02.19
€ 2600 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.09