- Apie įmonę
Get ready to
- Work on innovative Health tech projects and initiatives that helps improve people daily life;
- Take the lead of agile teams as Product Owner;
- Communicate our product vision and strategy to the agile teams and business stakeholders;
- Collect and translate business requirements into user stories;
- Master the product backlog and keep it DEEP: Detailed, Estimated, Emergent and Prioritized;
- Ensure an optimal balance between driving roadmap initiatives and day to day business;
- Evaluate business cases and break down strategic initiatives into epics and user stories;
- Develop and maintain an open and trustworthy communication with your key stakeholders;
- Perform product training and ensure releases are communicated (internally and externally);
- Own initiative and feature level usability data & collaborate with PM on those KPIs impact;
- Keep an eye on the agile teams throughput and velocity;
- Be human, be honest and open communication is the environment you thrive in.
We expect you to
- Have an Agile mindset and experience as a Product Owner;
- Have experience developing digital products (Health Tech is a plus);
- Be a natural facilitator, engaging people in conversations and workshops;
- Be proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills;
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire.
The gross salary range is 2500-5800 EUR/month.
We have plenty of amazing offices you can choose from: our awesome headquarters in Vilnius, super cool offices in Kaunas, Klaipėda and Berlin! Woke up in the morning and decided that you don’t want to go to the office? No problem! You will have an opportunity for a hybrid work model.
Want to work completely remotely? Why not, let’s do it! Let’s make your working experience as comfortable as possible!
Talking about perks:
- We will spoil you! Get ready for numerous perks: a fridge full of food, frequent community events (both online and offline!), an office gym, and much more.
- Not feeling like going to the office all the time? Work in a hybrid model from wherever you want! We’ve got you covered for whenever you feel office-sick – monthly taxi budget will wait.*
- Want to work entirely remotely? Why not — let’s do it. We’ll make your working experience as comfortable as possible with whichever work model you choose.
- We know that you work hard every day – but sometimes, you might need a change of scenery to get those creative juices flowing. That’s why we offer you to bond with your colleagues on teambuilding and workation trips. If your team ever needs to recharge, choose a destination, and we will cover the rest.
- Take 5 extra DAYS OFF to recharge. Use them whenever you need – no questions asked. A healthy, happy, and well-rested you is the goal.
- After 6 months at Kilo Health, we’ll ask you to choose a plan from the company-covered private health insurance. Cover all your extra health and wellness needs on us.*
- Get ready to create impact through progressive and innovative HealthTech products with our quality over quantity mindset. Take it slower to create something better.
- Freely initiate change, suggest new approaches, and skyrocket with exciting challenges in our fast-growing HealthTech environment.
- Get ready to roll in our easy-going, inclusive atmosphere with informal and laid-back communication. We keep it casual — wear what you want.
- If you uncover a hidden super talent while you’re with us – we’re all for it! We’ll do everything we can to support your passion and help turn it into an ultimate career change.
- Want to polish up on your qualifications? Join the Kilo Academy to learn from our top specialists, schedule a 1-on-1 knowledge-sharing session, or simply borrow a book from our extensive library. Knowledge is power, and we’re here to share it.
*Additional conditions apply based on your residence location.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4200 – 5900
Galioja iki: 2023.02.23
€ 1800 – 2200
Galioja iki: 2023.02.09
€ 4000 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.03
€ 3300 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.20
€ 2455 – 7500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.02
€ 1220 – 1820
Galioja iki: 2023.02.06