Financial Planning & Analysis Senior SpecialistNasdaq Vilnius Services, UAB
- Apie įmonę
Join European Markets (EMS) Finance Team whose primary focus is to engage with EMS leadership as a strategic and decision-making partner. The team helps achieve revenue and margin growth by delivering timely and insightful reporting and analysis, and driving profitability while maintaining financial order and accuracy.
As Financial Planning & Analysis Senior Specialist within European Markets (EMS) you will be responsible for revenue & expense management and reporting, P&L planning and analysis processes for the supported business unit(s), providing insight and transparency into revenues and drivers, direct and allocated expenses for business leads. Your main tasks will be to support the organization with knowledge, models and tools for financial follow-up, business planning and business control.
• Participate in monthly accounting close, forecast and budget activities to contribute to better business awareness and resource planning
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports, including commentary, and support business planning and control within the organization
• Prepare and present financial reports to senior management to fulfil the need for financial follow-up, better awareness and business planning
• Prepare and review analyses of business initiatives and operational effectiveness to guide business decisions
• Conduct an analysis of standard business and financial decisions
• Support Managers with the analysis of their teams' cost baseline, resource planning, investments, and project cost
• Communicate and present analysis and financial reports as needed
• University degree in finance, accounting or business administration with 5 years of relevant work experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Understanding of accounting and knowledge in common controlling methods and models
• Highly analytical, detail-oriented, thorough and well-organized, self-motivated individual able to ensure accurate and timely delivery of high-quality material
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel; experience with Hyperion Essbase (SmartView), Workday Financials, Power BI tolls would be highly beneficial
• Opportunity to join a leading international company
• Professional team and a lot of development/training opportunities
• Unlimited access to e-learning platforms (LinkedIn Learning, financial e-trainings, mentorship programs and many more)
• Additional benefits such as private medical insurance and others
• Comfortable and modern working environment
This is a full-time permanent position located in Vilnius. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
Monthly salary starts from 3800 Eur (gross), other bonuses apply.
A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2300 – 4300
Galioja iki: 2023.04.25
€ 2975 – 4300
Galioja iki: 2023.04.06
Galioja iki: 2023.04.01
€ 4130 – 5280
Galioja iki: 2023.04.06
€ 2717 – 3881
Galioja iki: 2023.04.02
€ 4220 – 5100
Galioja iki: 2023.04.08