- Apie įmonę
A team of driven, creative people who work together to remove any barriers for Wix users in the action of building their websites, so they always have a stunning experience. We do it by asking tough questions, keeping a cross-company perspective, and using state of the art testing methodologies, tools and user data analysis.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about quality and believes that nothing is impossible. This is your opportunity to join a professional team and make an impact.
Proactive and motivated QA Engineer with at least 2 years experience in web testing. Your strong technical skills make you a pro at identifying issues and solving complex problems, and your web-related knowledge (HTML, CSS, JS, Browser debugging) is impressive.
You’re ready to jump into test automation for the majority of your working time and you have experience with implementing, debugging and executing automated tests. You also have good time management skills.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will:
- Develop and execute functional and non-functional automated tests for new features and products (WEB & Native Mobile applications).
- Analyze live user flows to be used as a base for your self-composed test plans.
- Take an active part in influencing design, UX & product requirements using your QA background.
- Keep engagement up with a high-speed development process and ongoing deliveries, executing and adjusting your testing activities accordingly.
- Use your sharp eyes and technical knowledge to ensure Wix users enjoy a flawless web experience.
- Take part in cross-company projects.
- Join Wix QA guild, grow your skills and share your knowledge.
- Competitive compensation packages
- Equity (RSUs) and discount stock purchasing plans (ESPP)
- Health and personal accident insurance
- Daily lunch and snacks
- Commuting allowance
- Free phone operator services and compensation for a new phone
- Free exercise classes and wellness activities
- Online courses and professional development
- Fun activities and team events
Salary range is 3000 - 6000 Eur GROSS / month (Total package, including Equity)
With over 30 different products, Wix makes it easy for anyone to succeed online. We build web creation tools and business solutions, mobile apps, payment processing technologies, as well as CRM and marketing tools that help our users in different business sectors and compete online. Our technologies are based on massive infrastructure required to securely and resiliently serve over 220 million users, and their visitors across the globe - instantly. Our scale is enormous, and our plans for the future are even bigger.
Wix’s product development teams work in a dev-centric culture, deploy code hundreds of times every day using advanced automation tools, and create methodologies that enable a fast-to-production environment. We operate in small highly-collaborative teams, but belong to professional groups called Guilds, dedicated to personal and professional growth.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2000 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.08
Galioja iki: 2023.02.20
Galioja iki: 2023.02.12
€ 1350 – 2455
Galioja iki: 2023.02.09
€ 4000 – 6000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.14
€ 1700 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.26