- Apie įmonę
Wix.com’s System team. We are responsible for defining the system architecture and requirements of the company and work to monitor, manage and maintain our global infrastructure. Our R&D department has more than 100 production changes a day - that’s over 2,000 a month! Situated in the middle of this fast-paced development environment, our Systems team has to work both independently and together with others.
We're looking for a bright, solution-oriented DevOps Engineer to join the team and build, run, manage and monitor security aspects of our cloud-based and physical environments.
a DevOps Engineer with 4+ years of experience in live production systems. You’re passionate about automating things to make life simple and have experience with at least one programming language - Python, Ruby, Golang, etc.
You are also great with Linux system internals and shell scripting (bash/sh/etc), have experience running production systems over the cloud and have used configuration management/deployment tools like Chef/Puppet/Ansible. You know how to use provisioning tools like Terraform and have spent a lot of time managing scalable web applications. You like to dig into security aspects of Cloud (AWS, GCP).
Bonus points if you have:
- Strong networking foundations: TCP/IP, DNS, Load-balancers, network security.
- Docker or other container-based technologies.
- Experience with Kubernetes clusters administration: kOps, EKS, GKE.
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL technologies like MySQL, ElasticSearch, etc.
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Kafka, Zookeeper.
- Experience with monitoring tools: Prometheus, Grafana.
- Experience with service mesh technologies: Consul, Envoy.
As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will:
- Build multi-data center architecture with thousands of servers
- Quickly identify and resolve infrastructural bugs
- Get a chance to work with virtually all aspects of our rapidly-developing infrastructure
- Drive the success of our systems’ advancements, cooperating with the development, support and QA teams
- Competitive compensation packages
- Equity (RSUs) and discount stock purchasing plans (ESPP)
- Health and personal accident insurance
- Daily lunch and snacks at the office
- Commuting allowance
- Free phone operator services and compensation for a new phone
- Free exercise classes and wellness activities
- Online courses and professional development
- Fun activities and team events
Salary range is 3500 - 8000 Eur GROSS / month (Total package, including Equity)
With over 30 different products, Wix makes it easy for anyone to succeed online. We build web creation tools and business solutions, mobile apps, payment processing technologies, as well as CRM and marketing tools that help our users in different business sectors and compete online. Our technologies are based on massive infrastructure required to securely and resiliently serve over 220 million users, and their visitors across the globe - instantly. Our scale is enormous, and our plans for the future are even bigger.
Wix’s product development teams work in a dev-centric culture, deploy code hundreds of times every day using advanced automation tools, and create methodologies that enable a fast-to-production environment. We operate in small highly-collaborative teams, but belong to professional groups called guilds, dedicated to personal and professional growth.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2600 – 5500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 4000 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.23
€ 3500 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.16
€ 3662 – 5850
Galioja iki: 2023.02.08
€ 4132 – 5785
Galioja iki: 2023.02.28
€ 3500 – 5251
Galioja iki: 2023.02.15