- Apie įmonę
I am Gediminas Šlefendorfas and I am leading Incoming Payments Team within Accounting Operations and Support in Telia Global Services Lithuania. I am looking for a Senior Accounts Receivable Accountant to join my team in our Vilnius office.
Your next challenge?
The team you will be a part of is responsible for accounts receivable daily and month end tasks: handling B2C and B2B customer incoming and outgoing payments, maintaining AR Ledgers, collections, G/L investigations, customer queries and balance sheet reconciliations. Some month end closing activities are also part of the role's responsibilities.
To succeed in this team, you need to be flexible, embrace change, have attention to details and actively engage in continuous improvements. You are also expected to support our business stakeholders to ensure correct accounting.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Take part in Accounts Receivable daily tasks: handling customer payments & stakeholder requests
- Investigate payments & G/L accounts
- Ensure proper internal control procedures
- Participate in various improvement initiatives & projects within the area of AR
- Review, analyze & present internal KPI and SLA
- Collaborate with & support stakeholder/other engaged third parties such as auditors
- Take a lead in solving more complex accounting issues
- Coach & mentor more junior team members
- Write & update SOPs (Standard Operating Procedure)
Your experience and skills:
- >3 years of experience from Accounts Receivable
- Experience handling large volumes/files & automated flows with thousands (millions) of transactions
- Experience with reconciliations of large volumes
- Strong communication & collaboration skills
- Analytical, structured, detail-oriented & initiative
- Able to work independently as well as collaborate with the team
- Strong excel skills (pivot, VLOOKUP, IF etc.)
- Fluency in English (written & spoken)
- Experience from SAP ERP (advantage).
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it's our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
We offer a monthly base salary of 2400 - 2700Eur (gross) plus annual bonuses, depending on your competencies, your and Telia results. Additionally, each Telia employee receives additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- +20 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
If you'd like to join my team, apply for the job!
Deadline for applications: 2022-12-05. Do not hesitate to apply or come forward with questions - the position might be filled before the application deadline.
Required controls will be performed.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 5785 – 7438
Galioja iki: 2023.02.09
€ 3000 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.12
€ 1500 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.16
€ 8000 – 16500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.19
€ 3210 – 4810
Galioja iki: 2023.02.26
€ 2000 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.17