- Apie įmonę
Get ready to
- Oversee all aspects of the customer service experience within the dedicated Unit to troubleshoot processes and procedures and make improvements to customer service quality
- Evaluate current customer service processes by monitoring and analyzing results
- Implement effective processes for CS team leads
- Recruit, train, and coach Unit members as required
- Provide strategic direction, planning, and execution to meet/exceed productivity, efficiency, customer satisfaction, and brand representation goals
- Participate in educational opportunities to boost your skills and work knowledge
- Report to upper management on department milestones and progress on a regular basis
- Hold regular meetings with department staff to discuss expectations and hear team concerns
- Be able to adapt, succeed, and manage change in a dynamic environment
We expect you to
- Have excellent English (primarily American) skills
- Be customer focused in everything you do
- Oversee day-to-day Customer Service Unit operations
- Have proven experience as a CS manager, team lead, or similar roles
- Have experience in managing teams, setting goals and priorities, and aligning initiatives across the business unit
- Be a leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Be focused on employee experience and team welfare
Gross salary range is 2350-2800 EUR/month.
We have plenty of amazing offices you can choose from: our awesome headquarters in Vilnius, super cool offices in Kaunas, Klaipėda and Berlin! Woke up in the morning and decided that you don’t want to go to the office? No problem! You will have an opportunity for a hybrid work model.
Want to work completely remotely? Why not, let’s do it! Let’s make your working experience as comfortable as possible!
Talking about perks:
- We will spoil you! Get ready for numerous perks: a fridge full of food, frequent community events (both online and offline!), an office gym and much more.
- Not feeling like going to the office? Work remotely from wherever you want! And we got you covered for whenever you feel office-sick – monthly taxi budget will wait.*
- We know that you work hard every day – but sometimes, you might need a change of scenery to get those creative juices flowing. That’s why we offer you to bond with your colleagues on teambuilding trips. If your team ever needs to recharge, choose a destination, and we will cover the rest.
- Take 5 extra DAYS OFF to recharge. Use them whenever you need – no questions asked. A healthy, happy, and well-rested you is the goal.
- After 3 months at Kilo Health, we’ll ask you to choose a plan from the company-covered private health insurance. Cover all your extra health and wellness needs on us.*
- Get ready to create impact through progressive and innovative healthtech products with our quality over quantity mindset. Take it slower to create something better.
- Freely initiate change, suggest new approaches, and skyrocket with exciting challenges in our fast-growing healthtech environment.
- Get ready to roll in our easy-going, inclusive atmosphere with informal and laid-back communication. We keep it casual, so please, no suits and ties at the office.
- If you uncover a hidden super talent while you’re with us – we’re all for it! We’ll do everything we can to support your passion and help turn it into an ultimate career change.
- Want to polish up on your qualifications? Join the Kilo Academy to learn from our top specialists or schedule a 1-on-1 knowledge-sharing session or simply borrow a book from our extensive library. Knowledge is power, and we’re here to share it.
*additional conditions apply based on your residence location.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2080 – 3120
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 2200 – 2800
Galioja iki: 2023.02.28
€ 2455 – 3141
Galioja iki: 2023.02.12
€ 2240 – 3360
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 2200 – 2700
Galioja iki: 2023.02.22
€ 2454 – 4131
Galioja iki: 2023.02.23