- Apie įmonę
Join a constantly growing and innovative FinTech company where finance and technology meet, producing some of the world's most low-latency, high-performance, and data-intensive systems.
In this role, you will be responsible for conducting operations with securities and will join a team of professionals who operate Nasdaq CSD securities settlement and other systems. You will provide local and cross-border settlement services within T2S and outside as well as other CSD services in Baltics and Iceland. In addition, you will participate in CSD business development projects. All tasks within Nasdaq CSD can vary according to the different situations and workloads.
• Provide settlement and other CSD services (operation of 4 Nasdaq CSD Securities Settlement Systems, Corporate action processing, operation of Nasdaq CSD auxiliary systems and other)
• Carry out central maintenance services like reconciliations, queries, billing
• Perform daily, monthly and ad-hoc reporting to external and internal parties
• Support Baltic and Icelandic participants related to settlement and corporate action processing, IPOs and other services
• Take part in product and service development and implementation projects and systems testing
• Maintain good relations with internal and external customers and stakeholders
• Take an active part in setting and improving Nasdaq CSD operations and processes
• Academic degree, preferably in Economics/Finance/Business Administration,
• Several years of work experience in the back office, with different types of securities, settlements, payments, corporate actions and reporting
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
• Data analytic skills and experience is an advantage
• Opportunity to join a leading international company
• Growth environment, ability to learn from great leaders
• Unlimited access to e-learning platforms (LinkedIn Learning, financial e-trainings, MBTA certifications, mentorship programs, and so on)
• Additional benefits such as private medical insurance and sports activities
• Comfortable and modern working environment
This is a permanent full-time position located in Vilnius.
The monthly salary starts from 2500 Eur (Gross), other bonuses apply.
A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1200 – 1500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 2300 – 2700
Galioja iki: 2023.02.03
€ 1500 – 2700
Galioja iki: 2023.02.02
€ 1700 – 2450
Galioja iki: 2023.02.04
€ 2000 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.06
€ 1352.09 – 2103.49
Galioja iki: 2023.02.03