- Apie įmonę
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Nasdaq Clearing offers central counterparty clearing services for Nasdaq Commodities, Nasdaq Derivatives Markets and Fish Pool. The offering includes clearing of both exchange-traded and OTC contracts as well as a repo clearing service. The team performs all post trade activities: collateral management, provides customer support, handles trades and positions, cash settlement, margin requirements, default fund contributions and securities settlement as well as manages reconciliation and regulatory reporting activities.
Nasdaq Clearing is now looking for an experienced Compliance professional to join our team in Vilnius. As a Compliance Specialist, you will assist 1st line organization in ensuring compliance with regulatory and other commitments by identifying operational risks related to the clearing operations as well as by coordinating, improving or creating processes/frameworks across Nasdaq Clearing. The position includes both compliance related task and execution of processes within the Nasdaq Clearing.
• Experience of working in a dynamic and highly regulated environment with possibilities to improve and develop operational compliance processes
• Education and training in clearing business and overall cash and/or securities operations
• Working within an international team and positively challenging and dynamic environment
• Coordinating the development and implementation of process improvements to meet organization’s obligations and business goals;
• Supporting Nasdaq Clearing in outsourcing management: monitoring, reporting, review and update of the outsourcing agreements, ensuring compliance to the Outsourcing policy, communication with service providers. Ensuring reporting and escalation are in accordance with the service level agreements and adhere to KPIs;
• Financial network management: organizing relationship meetings with external service providers and financial market infrastructure counterparties (such as Central Securities Depositories and Settlement Banks), monitoring compliance to the agreements, and timely communication of changes;
• Overseeing Operational Documentation Framework, coordinating with document owners to ensure all relevant documentation (policies, procedures, guidelines, etc.) is reviewed and updated on a regular basis;
• Coordinating requests from senior management, audit and external requests from financial market infrastructure counterparties;
• Maintaining and testing the Business Continuity Plan(s), organizing trainings;
• Involvement in projects and initiatives depending on the business needs and priorities.
Above all, the candidate for this position should possess a curious mindset, openness towards change and ability to communicate and impact stakeholders.
• Academic Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Law or related discipline and around 2-4 years of relevant work experience
• Fluent English language skills
• Attention to details and highly organized personality
• Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with senior internal and external stakeholders
• Sense of ownership and results-driven mindset
• Good understanding of Nordics securities market, the role of clearing house and post-trade regulatory environment is an advantage
• Related work experience in compliance and risk related positions is an advantage
• Experience with the EMIR regulation is an advantage
• Opportunity to join a leading international company
• Professional team and a lot of development/training opportunities
• Unlimited access to e-learning platforms (Udemy, financial e-trainings, mentorship programs and many more)
• Additional benefits such as private medical insurance and sports club membership
• III pillar pension plan with additional contribution from Nasdaq
• Comfortable and modern working environment
• Flex day program (6 paid leave days a year)
• Additional paid leave days after 2 years of working at Nasdaq
• Annual Monetary Bonus and opportunity to become a Nasdaq shareholder
Monthly salary (Gross) starts from 2700 Eur, other bonuses apply.
A valid working permit for the EU is required.
This is a full-time position located in Vilnius. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2300 – 3400
Galioja iki: 2023.02.23
€ 2240 – 3360
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 1900 – 2800
Galioja iki: 2023.02.23
€ 1600 – 2000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.06
Galioja iki: 2023.02.17
€ 2300 – 2600
Galioja iki: 2023.02.01