- Apie įmonę
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
Join our growing team in Vilnius on the Client Onboarding Team.
As part of a dedicated expert team, you will be responsible for the delivery of Alter Domus’ world-class suite of integrated solutions to a portfolio of clients.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
As a crucial member of our growing team in Vilnius you will be responsible for working with Alter Domus clients with responsibility for the onboarding process undertaken by the Global Onboarding Team. Specifically, you will be accountable for:
• Functioning as part of the team which will act as the day-to-day point of contact for the client during the onboarding process;
• Maintain and develop client relationships from the time of onboarding to launch of fund structure, acting in a professional, courteous and prompt manner;
• Coordination of various tasks involved at entity set-up phase which involves liaising with other 3rd party service providers across fund services and multiple internal teams;
• Engaging in a broad set of diverse functions, including collating client information & due diligence/KYC documents for submission for approval to internal compliance department;
• Forming collaborative relationships with internal teams to drive operational effectiveness ensuring client queries are dealt with promptly and appropriately;
• Ensure all files & records are maintained in an accurate manner.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
• You want to develop a career in the Alternative Investment Funds Industry and have a basic starting knowledge of financial services with Business Administration & Corporate Secretarial experience considered an advantage;
• You have a self-starter mentality, always driving to find answers and create solutions;
• You have strong organisational capabilities, with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks efficiently in a fast-paced environment;
• You easily build rapport and establish effective working relationships with people across a range of different roles and levels of seniority;
• You are adaptable to align your priorities with client’s varying requirements;
• You are an excellent communicator, able to express yourself clearly and concisely in a friendly and professional manner verbally and by email;
• You have high level of attention to detail and take pride in delivering high quality work;
• You are fluent in both written and spoken English;
• You are MS-Windows software literate.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
• Organised with an ability to prioritise competing demands and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced regulated environment;
• Reliable with a focus on integrity and confidentiality;
• Good teamworking skills with an ability to build strong working relationships with a bias towards action and accountability aligned to outputs and deliverables.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1200 – 1500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 2300 – 2700
Galioja iki: 2023.02.03
€ 1500 – 2700
Galioja iki: 2023.02.02
€ 1700 – 2450
Galioja iki: 2023.02.04
€ 1550 – 2150
Galioja iki: 2023.02.01
€ 1280 – 1920
Galioja iki: 2023.02.06