- Apie įmonę
Here at QUADIGI we provide software development and testing services for safety and medical devices. In particular we specialize in embedded software for lung ventilation, anesthesia, breathalyzers, gas detectors and other similar devices used by emergency services as well as industrial workers all over the world.
In this project you would join an international team working with different setup of devices that consist of bedside monitors and central station that displays, collects vital patient information, and enables data accessibility via clinical hospital system. Your work would start from a business trip to US, for a period of 8-10 weeks in order to meet an existing team and gather necessary knowledge about the device. We are looking to build a team of six people with plans to triple this number within the next few years.
It would involve reviewing and approving software test plans and results, executing tests, participating in risk assessment activities, etc. For this position we are looking for experienced manual test engineers ideally with prior hardware testing experience as well as:
• Familiarity with source code control, requirements management, and defect tracking software;
• Knowledge of JIRA, GIT/Bit Bucket, Rational ClearQuest, DOORs would be a plus;
• English - written and spoken.
• Support – You will have a QuaDigi buddy by your side;
• Flexibility – Flexible working hours, vacation schedule, remote or onsite work;
• Online and offline training/workshops and other knowledge sharing possibilities;
• Additional health insurance, snacks and fun activities in the office;
• Agile, friendly and international environment;
• Gross salary in a range of 3000-4200 EUR (negotiable, based on competencies).
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1200 – 1700
Galioja iki: 2023.02.13
€ 2000 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.23
€ 375 – 550
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 3000 – 4200
Galioja iki: 2023.01.27
€ 1500 – 1950
Galioja iki: 2023.01.31
€ 2000 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.08