- Apie įmonę
Wix's Data Engineers group. We're a team of 100+ Data Engineers who use cutting-edge technology to collect, transform, and democratize Wix's data. Wix is a highly data-driven company, so data should be easily accessed cross-company and we're the ones who make it possible. We use data to understand how users interact with our products, and how to prioritize and strategize the changes that make us the innovative company we are. With over 200 million users (and 2 million new users a month), we collect over a billion events a day. That's a huge 3TB of data added daily!
A professional with 3+ years of experience in designing and implementing Data/BI solutions, preferably in a consumer web company. You're familiar with big data solutions, processing unstructured and structured data into Columnstore DBs. You also have 2+ years of experience in implementing data processing systems (ETL).
You have good SQL skills that enable you to write complex queries and optimize them for performance. You also have experience with Python and Spark, you're great at dimensional modeling and you're familiar with DWH concepts. You have experience in designing and implementing BI solutions. You're also fluent in English.
Bonus points if you have experience with Presto/Trino, Airflow and/or Amazon solutions.
As a Data Engineer, you will:
- Help build stunning products, based on a data-driven approach
- Provide technical and business support to other Data Engineers at Wix
- Be responsible for gathering data from other products for further use across Wix
- Work with business analysts to understand business priorities and translate requirements to data models
- Be responsible for the data pipeline of a major data flow in a product and around it
- Design, implement and support robust, scalable solutions to enhance business analysis capabilities, identify gaps and design processes to fill them
- Collaborate with many stakeholders, including architects and engineers, to create high-quality deliverables
- Be a technical curator and set querying methodologies across the product
- Competitive compensation packages
- Equity (RSUs) and discount stock purchasing plans (ESPP)
- Health and personal accident insurance
- Daily lunch and snacks at the office
- Commuting allowance
- Free phone operator services and compensation for a new phone
- Free exercise classes and wellness activities
- Online courses and professional development
- Fun activities and team events
With over 30 different products, Wix makes it easy for anyone to succeed online. We build web creation tools and business solutions, mobile apps, payment processing technologies, as well as CRM and marketing tools that help our users in different business sectors and compete online. Our technologies are based on massive infrastructure required to securely and resiliently serve over 220 million users, and their visitors across the globe - instantly. Our scale is enormous, and our plans for the future are even bigger.
Wix’s product development teams work in a dev-centric culture, deploy code hundreds of times every day using advanced automation tools, and create methodologies that enable a fast-to-production environment. We operate in small highly-collaborative teams, but belong to professional groups called Guilds, dedicated to personal and professional growth.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1200 – 2000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.22
€ 3000 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.26
€ 2880 – 4320
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 4200 – 6600
Galioja iki: 2023.02.05
€ 2500 – 3700
Galioja iki: 2023.02.23
€ 2000 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10