- Apie įmonę
Aircraft engine borescope inspector
An exciting opportunity to start your aviation career! We will train you to:
Perform the borescope inspection on aircraft engine in accordance with approved and current maintenance data;
Use relevant equipment and instruments;
Record and classify the result of the inspection in terms of written criteria, sign-off maintenance record.
Already an experience Aircraft Borescope Inpector? Let's talk!
What you bring:
- At least 21 years age;
- Good English language knowledge (provide certificate as a proof or evaluation);
- College or University degree (engineering or mechanical degree an advantage);
- Human Factor training (certificate) (an advantage);
- Fuel Tank Safety training (certificate) (an advantage);
- Motivation to learn and become professional Engine Borescope specialist.
Working at FL Technics:
- Additional health insurance package;
- All neccessary aviation training provided by the company;
- Personal development trainings;
- Employee events;
- In-house canteen and lunch compensation;
- Discount system of partnering companies.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2023.02.25
€ 3920 – 5880
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 2880 – 4320
Galioja iki: 2023.02.17
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03
€ 2800 – 4033
Galioja iki: 2023.02.23
Galioja iki: 2023.03.06