- Apie įmonę
Would you like to join a big team of professionals and play an essential role in providing a great experience to employees and managers across Nordic countries? Yes? Then keep reading!
This is an opportunity to become a part of the HR Services team, which delivers HR administrative support to employees and managers across all Nordic countries. Our daily work consists of various administrative tasks that are continuously transforming as we collaborate with other teams from all the Nordics and India. Therefore, we are looking for an employee who can deliver high quality and efficiency while also being a great team member. The team’s strategic goal is to become a centre of relevant skills for HR Service deliveries.
Join us and be a part of that exciting and exciting journey!
*Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Smoothly handle all new hires/employee changes in Nordics-related information
- A few months down, you will be rocking several HR systems
- Support managers and employees
- Closely collaborate with colleagues across Danske Bank
- Have a chance to expand your professional knowledge by participating in and running various projects, transferring new tasks, expanding the service scope
- Other administrative tasks and support will be part of your daily routine
- Hands-on experience in operational or administrative tasks (in HR-related fields would be considered an advantage)
- Problem-solving and people-supporting attitude
- “Quality over quantity” approach
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work with no supervision and act as a team member
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Upper-intermediate English language skills
Monthly salary range from 1400 EUR to 2100 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1760 – 2640
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03
€ 2080 – 3120
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 3280 – 4920
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 1400 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03