- Apie įmonę
Can you spearhead our efforts to reduce the number of IT breakdowns and their potential impact on Danske Bank’s customers? Join us and you will thrive in a busy environment focused on the delivery of high-quality operations as a part of the Major Incident Management Team!
As a Situation and Crisis Manager, you will play a crucial role in the major incident process and manage the crisis from the moment a fault has been detected until it has been worked around or resolved.
Moreover, you will be expected to further develop Major Incident Management as a function and through your expertise and inspiration become a great team member in our day-to-day work. Our working environment at Major Incident Management is informal and good-humoured.
You will work standard business hours and on-call rotation to cover outside of business hours.
*Depending on your proven experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority for the role.
This is a permanent role in Vilnius office.
- Initiate and lead major incident calls ensuring the agenda is gathered and all actions are delivered on time while staying focused throughout the lead time and providing efficient handover to your team members and management when needed
- Actively participate in crisis management and group-wide crisis excercizes and as part of our Group Disaster Management closely work with the Group Disaster Manager
- Lead task forces and other ad-hoc initiatives that are typically executed across the organization at the request of management
- Take part in the further development of a world-class Major Incident Management function, both operationally and strategically
- Analyze major incident trends, supporting reporting improvements and converting them into actions
- Closely work with stakeholders and consistently aiming for better performance
- Good technical understanding of IT environments or high service management skills and ownership
- Experienced in conceptualizing challenging agendas (dealing with uncertainty and a great amount of information) and converting it into actions
- Capable of taking a leadership role in meetings under pressure
- Able to handle multiple projects at the same time and maintain a sharp focus while keeping a cool head in high-stress situations
- Open, outgoing and self-driven team member with great communication skills
- Analytical and results-driven approach with the ability to take responsibility and negotiate
- Experience/knowledge in ITIL processes and any certification (would be considered as an advantage)
- Advanced English language skills
Monthly salary range from 3040 EUR to 4560 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1760 – 2640
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03
€ 2080 – 3120
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 3280 – 4920
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 1400 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03