- Apie įmonę
Our mission in the AML Review Tribe is toprotect our customers, society and banks from financial crime by developing highly automated AML due diligence processes to ensure regulatory compliance. If you are interested in fighting financial crime with modern, highly automated processes, then the AML Review Tribe is the place to be.
The Customer Communications & Channels Squad owns the entire customer journey within the AML Review Tribe and creates excellent solutions for Danske Bank customers across all channels. Our Squad comprises a Product Owner, Business Analysts and Developers located in Denmark, Lithuania and India. We have a perfect atmosphere and team spirit, and we are a Squad always searching for new ways of working and creating value.
To further enable and leverage your skills mastery, you will also be part of the Business Analyst Chapter within the AML Review Tribe. The Chapter Lead will be your HR manager, supporting and mentoring you to ensure your personal and professional growth. At the same time, you are also responsible for continuously learning and supporting the building up of your chapter’s functional expertise.
- Analyze and challenge business requirements to break down into tangible user stories
- Ensure that you understand the context and translate business requirements into technologically feasible solution ideas
- Discuss and evaluate requirements together with developers and other stakeholders
- Coordinate internal stakeholder expectations and evaluate risk
- Take part in testing activities, such as writing test cases and maintaining test scenarios to ensure high solution quality
- Support the business in implementation to ensure the optimal realization of the solution
- Actively participate in agile events such as daily scrum meetings, chapter knowledge sessions, and retrospective sessions
- You thrive from working in an agile setup and will take ownership and responsibility for our outcomes and deliverables
- You are proactive and feel comfortable not waiting for your Product Owner to assign tasks to you
- You have business analyst experience, and your domain knowledge is preferably within the AML/regulatory area. This is not a requirement, though
- You have a solid analytical mindset; you are detail oriented and are used to interacting directly with stakeholders
- You feel at home in a fast-paced environment and don’t mind the complexity
- You have a ‘yes we can’ attitude and creative problem-solving skills
- Advanced English language skills
Monthly salary range from 2480 EUR to 3720 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1760 – 2640
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03
€ 2080 – 3120
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 3280 – 4920
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 1400 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03