- Apie įmonę
We are at the forefront of Danske Bank’s efforts to combat financial crime. We believe that high-quality software and software development expertise are the keys to creating effective and high-value solutions.
We believe in our mission to develop one place to go for all of Danske Bank that prevents and counters money laundering. To do this, we need creative minds and highly motivated people with pioneer spirit and courage to improve how we do things.
You will work in a non-traditional banking environment closely with business analysts, architects, leaders and data scientists in a modern, cross-border/multicultural team.
As the bank faces increasing demand for reporting to authorities for the foreseeable future, we’re focusing on building automated systems.
We are looking for a data analyst with a flair for requirement gathering and stakeholder management. You will extract, validate and analyze data supporting regulatory risk decisions in the AML area.
You will be part of the AML Review Tribe and work closely with other colleagues in a squad fulfilling its mission. You’ll also belong to the AML Review Data Analytics & Engineering chapter, where we encourage learning and co-creating culture and act as sparring partners. The chapter unites curious experts who utilize technology and risk skills to find data trends to solve business challenges. All this is done following the agile practices for us to become an even Better Bank.
- Analyze data and develop AML Review tools and systems
- Be responsible for data discovery, data profiling, data modelling and translating high-level business requirements into ETL specifications (MS SQL, Alteryx and others)
- Combine raw information from different sources, produce meaningful analysis and establish trends
- Generate reports to deliver insights, including ad hoc data extraction
- Develop processes for data acquisition, data transformation, data migration, data verification and data monitoring
- Guide integration of data analysis in recurring reporting and data marts
- Be proactive and a team member believes that collaboration with colleagues is the key to success
- Maintain proper documentation of your findings and data
- Have an academic background in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or similar
- Experienced in data modelling and profiling with a deep understanding of data consumption-oriented structures like Marts, Cubes and Star Schemas
- Experienced working with systems producing and consuming large amounts of data, ETL tools – MS SQL, SSIS, IBM DataStage or similar
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to make decisions in a rather complex environment
- Experienced in working with Agile methodologies
- Advanced English language skills
Monthly salary range from 2480 EUR to 3720 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- 100+ partners' offers & discounts
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1760 – 2640
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03
€ 2080 – 3120
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 3280 – 4920
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 1400 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03