Company Secretary OfficerAlter Domus Lithuania, UAB
- Apie įmonę
Join our growing team in Vilnius as a Company Secretary Officer
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working on the setup and / or on-boarding of client structures, and administering complex international structures;
- Assisting with the preparation, collation and ongoing monitoring of Know Your Customer / Client Due Diligence and promoter / corporate files;
- Interaction with clients, board members, third party intermediaries such as banks, lawyers, accountants and tax advisors both in person and via written or telephone communication;
- Preparing the documents for various company secretarial transactions (e.g. incorporation, share allotment, capital reduction, change of directors, strike off, amendment of articles of association, power of attorney etc.) and arranging the necessary filings;
- Preparing for and participating in board and shareholders' meetings;
- Maintenance of statutory records for entities and monitoring annual statutory filings;
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking the appropriate action;
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the entities.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- Holding a relevant professional qualification or be working towards one would be an asset but not a requirement;
- You have one year or more of company secretarial experience;
- Prior Blueprint experience (now called Diligent) would be a plus;
- You are keen to learn and possess an enthusiastic attitude;
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate;
- You adopt a flexible and hands-on approach;
- You are organised with an eye for detail;
- You have the ability to prioritise and to handle multiple projects simultaneously is essential;
- You possess good communication skills and you are able to deal with people at all levels.
WHAT WE DO
Many leading international asset managers, lenders and asset owners choose Alter Domus as their partner for growth.
Solely dedicated to alternative strategies, we offer fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
ALTERNATIVE CAREERS IN FINANCE
We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
THE VILNIUS ADVENTURE
The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1840 – 2760
Galioja iki: 2023.04.02
€ 3500 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2023.04.06
Galioja iki: 2023.04.14
€ 2700 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2023.03.31
€ 1320 – 1980
Galioja iki: 2023.04.04
€ 2600 – 3150
Galioja iki: 2023.04.01