- Apie įmonę
Supervisor, Fraud Monitoring (Late Evening or Night Shift) - Vilnius, Lithuania
Are you ready to join an advanced team in a global company that customers depend on to prevent fraudulent transactions? Are you energized by working with others to problem-solve and improve processes? Join Western Union as a Supervisor, Digital Fraud Monitoring.
Motivated by our values: purpose driven, globally minded, and trustworthy & respectful
We're a FinTech that's using insight from customers and colleagues worldwide to improve financial services for families, small businesses, multinational corporations, and non-profit organisations. We're a team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories. We believe when money moves, better things happen.
Better requires process discipline and simplification
We are looking for a passionate candidate to fill in our Supervisor, Digital Fraud Monitoring position.
Here are the main responsibilities for the role:
• Manage and provide guidance to a team of professionals responsible for reviewing transaction risk decisioning for WU digital transactions;
• Evaluate the effectiveness of currently employed risk mitigation tools and processes for customer verification and fraud mitigation;
• Work with internal teams to identify gaps in WU decisioning systems and data issues in the risk control;
• Implement strategies to improve risk controls and organizational efficiency;
• Assist with ad-hoc data pulls/analysis to support both internal and external customers;
• "Think outside the box" while creating clear recommendations on specific risk projects;
• Investigate customer complaints about declination and resolve issues.
For such a significant role, we require you to have:
• Undergraduate degree;
• At least 2 years of relevant work experience in fraud monitoring/operations, or equivalent;
• Experience in online fraud;
• Experience in data analysis;
• Knowledge of SQL and HQL queries or similar will be considered as an advantage;
• Strong communication and presentation skills in combination with leadership/people management capabilities (proven track record experience required);
• Advanced MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks independently;
• Individual initiative and experience working with teams to solve problems;
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively within and across teams;
• Flexibility to work late evening or night shift (no weekends or national holidays).
Join us, and let's connect the world
Western Union is transforming its business and shaping the financial services sector by driving quality, convenience, and customer service to new levels of excellence. It's an exciting time for our organisation, as the largest cross-border money transfer operator, trusted by millions of consumers around the world. If you're ready to unleash your potential to help drive change through bottom-up innovation, apply now.
We're a company on the move, and we want our people to grow and develop. You'll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as a great salary and benefits package.
We are passionate about our diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams, while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran (U.S.) status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, in accordance with applicable laws.
The monthly gross base salary range is 1784 – 2881 EUR. This range represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary for this position. This role is also eligible to receive an annual bonus that align with individual and company performance. Actual salaries will vary and are based on factors such as a candidate's qualifications, skills, and competencies. Salary is one component of the Western Union total compensation package, which includes short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few! The Recruiter will share other benefits specific to your location and role during the interview process.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2480 – 3720
Galioja iki: 2023.02.15
€ 4000 – 4500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.18
€ 5500 – 6500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.17
Galioja iki: 2023.01.29
Galioja iki: 2023.02.05
€ 2200 – 3400
Galioja iki: 2023.02.18