- Apie įmonę
Join our growing team in Vilnius as an Accounting Senior Officer, Fund Services (German Speaking)
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs. You will be an important link between management and junior staff, responsible for the quality of the work carried out for the client.
- Taking an active part in the initial setup of any new funds take-on and liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as part of the set up process;
- Overseeing the preparation and collation of Know Your Customer and Client Due Diligence files;
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and fund managers;
- Handling the fund accounts and preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for the fund entities;
- Preparing the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund related reports;
- Coordinate and arranging investor servicing, including investor on-boarding, capital calls, distributions as well as issuance of shareholder statements;
- Organising and participating in board meetings and shareholders' meetings;
- Reviewing tax returns and tax balances and maintaining relevant contacts with the tax authorities;
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the clients are correctly invoiced;
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administrational tasks as required by your managers or clients.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- Fluent in English and German languages;
- Experience in Private Equity, Real Estate or Debt Fund Administration, including NAV calculation, Transfer Agent and investor servicing, tax compliance, etc.;
- Experience of consolidations and other accounting standards would be considered an asset;
- Strong academic background in Finance, Accounting, Economics or any other related field;
- Good communication skills, organised and flexible;
- You possess team spirit with the ability to work independently using your own initiative when appropriate;
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
- High level of IT literacy with strong Excel and Word skills.
WHAT WE DO
Many leading international asset managers, lenders and asset owners choose Alter Domus as their partner for growth.
Solely dedicated to alternative strategies, we offer fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
ALTERNATIVE CAREERS IN FINANCE
We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
THE VILNIUS ADVENTURE
The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2023.02.23
€ 4500 – 5500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.12
€ 1000 – 1300
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 1500 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.16
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 1400 – 1700
Galioja iki: 2023.02.17