Accounting Manager, Fund Services (German Speaking)Alter Domus Lithuania, UAB
- Apie įmonę
Join our growing team in Vilnius as an Accounting Manager, Fund Services (German Speaking)
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
As the Fund Manager, you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- As the manager, you will use experience you have acquired in the past, as well as excellent organisational skills, sound judgement, the ability to prioritise tasks, and strong personal character to help your team perform and grow. Your team will benefit from your good listening skills, tailored coaching, and planning;
- As the central point of contact for your accounts, capable of identifying and anticipating possible problem areas, you will be able to accurately measure potential risks and, therefore you will be able to offer suitable solutions to the client and satisfy their overall needs. You will guarantee all operational aspects of the account and you will be responsible for the financial monitoring of the client portfolio (including client invoicing);
- You will manage the relationships with other service providers in the industry, including auditors, law firms, and banks;
- You will be in charge of the coordination and validation of all work delivered by the team;
- You will actively be involved in internal projects (e.g. product devedlopment, organisational improvements, technical improvements).
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- You will have a strong academic background in accounting or legal;
- You have relevant experience in Private Equity/Real Estate/Debt Fund Administration, including familiarity with various fund structures, Fund Reporting, transfer agency, equalisation, carried interest schemes and co-investment Funds;
- You are fluent in English and German;
- You will be experienced in managing a small team in a client-facing Fund
- Accounting/Administration role;
- Experience using e-Front or other fund administration IT systems.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- You will have superb organisational skills with an ability to prioritise competing demands on your time with agility and tenacity;
- You will have a desire to provide a high level of service to your client and to truly understand the needs of your client;
- You will be comfortable acting autonomously, confident in your decision-making and judgement;
- You will enjoy partnering and collaborating as part of a team;
- You will be adept at training and developing your team with a coaching mindset, acting as a role model to develop others.
WHAT WE DO
Many leading international asset managers, lenders and asset owners choose Alter Domus as their partner for growth.
Solely dedicated to alternative strategies, we offer fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
ALTERNATIVE CAREERS IN FINANCE
We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
THE VILNIUS ADVENTURE
The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2023.03.27
€ 2680 – 4020
Galioja iki: 2023.03.24
€ 1750 – 2600
Galioja iki: 2023.03.22
€ 1840 – 2760
Galioja iki: 2023.04.02
€ 4130 – 5280
Galioja iki: 2023.04.06
Galioja iki: 2023.03.30