- Apie įmonę
Customer Service Representative, Latvian Speaker
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our new established business centre in Vilnius!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will interact with patients, parents, caretakers for people who use Dexcom products. Your assistance and empathy will give the entire family a sense of comfort and the ability to move forward with their lives in a positive and productive way. Working in a dynamic environment with our dedicated team, you will ensure a high-quality experience for each patient assisting with e-commerce platform and product order related inquiries, as well as post – purchase support.
- Answering incoming calls, placing outbound calls, and responding to emails and social media requests in a timely manner; clearly documenting all correspondence in company CRM.
- Providing guidance to Dexcom Customers/Patients with regards to product offerings and e-commerce platform usage.
- Utilizing salesforce.com/Genesys for incoming workload handling.
- Troubleshooting and seeking solutions to problems related to questions and concerns received from Dexcom Customers/Patients.
- Customer focus and empathy – you enjoy talking to customers, listening to their needs, and finding solutions to their queries.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent phone manner.
- Problem solving skills by working independently and in collaboration with other teams.
- Fluent English and Latvian language.
- Ability to interpret reports, read and follow through documentation such as procedure manuals, operating instructions and safety rules.
- Opportunity to work in global, innovative, fast-growing company with 7,000+ awesome colleagues.
- Flexible work.
- 5 additional vacation days.
- Health, Life and Accident insurance.
- Health and Wellness programs.
- Private Pension plan.
- Access to the best-in-class training and development programmes.
- Team buildings and events.
- Competitive salary and additional bonuses.
Monthly base salary for this position is from,1,700 EUR gross.
*The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, and professional experience.
Sounds like you? Apply!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2023.02.06
€ 1220 – 1820
Galioja iki: 2023.02.17
€ 1610 – 2400
Galioja iki: 2023.02.03
€ 3800 – 4400
Galioja iki: 2023.02.09
Galioja iki: 2023.02.11
€ 1325 – 1550
Galioja iki: 2023.02.23