Talent Acquisition SpecialistEY (Ernst & Young Baltic, UAB)
- Apie įmonę
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
You will be responsible for full recruitment process & support employer branding activities: planning, targeting our audience, helping in organizing, participating in employer branding events, take care of full recruitment process lifecycle. Being a part of Talent team in Vilnius office the role offers a variety of development paths, including processes improvements, various internal projects, as well as become trusted HR business advisor to the leadership team.
Your key responsibilities:
- Proactively plan & ensure recruiting needs with business leaders, including understand & follow up with the business services and news.
- Coordinate and execute the entire sourcing & recruitment processes.
- Drive delivery of a “best in class” experience for all candidates.
- Build the Firm’s reputation as a top employer of graduates amongst the student population.
Skills and attributes for success:
Good understanding of business processes and services. The ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic team-oriented environment will help you to succeed as well as the ability to quickly pick up full account management of key recruitment areas.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in HR, having a strong recruitment / talent attraction & acquisition background.
- Strong knowledge of sourcing & recruitment processes, sourcing tools and techniques.
- Excellent communication, teamwork skills.
- High level of spoken and written Lithuanian and English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Experience recruiting for financial services and consulting professionals would be an advantage.
- Experience in international environment.
What we look for
We are interested in hiring a person with an enthusiastic, positive and can-do attitude. If you are motivated by challenge and if you like taking ownership of your work, this role is perfect for you. Creativity and having an open mind for defining new solutions would be extremely helpful in your work. A data-driven approach towards recruitment is also highly valuable.
What we offer
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid days off, paid days for your studies & development and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
- A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world.
- Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues.
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus rajonas, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
Aukštaičių g. 7
- Visa darbo diena
- Lankstus grafikas
At EY our purpose — Building a better working world — sets out why we exist as an organization and provides deeper meaning to what we do every day.
Your bold ambition is just the beginning. We’re more than 300 000 global perspectives with close to 750 professionals in the Baltic States. Harness our global scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realise your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers and build a better working world.
Our bold and sharp teams
Over the last 30 years in Baltics we have been essential part of rebuilding, growing, and transforming our countries, businesses, and communities while developing the leaders of tomorrow.At EY, we don’t just focus on who you are now, but who you can become.
Explore the teams you can join:
- Assurance — be an innovator and a problem solver, helping a complex world to work better by maintaining the confidence and trust;
- Consulting — help build a better working world by transforming businesses through the power of people, technology and innovation;
- Tax — provide fresh perspectives that help drive strategy and support clients in making better-informed business decisions;
- Strategy and Transactions — play a pivotal role in helping clients reimagine their eco-systems, reshape their portfolios and reinvent themselves for a better future;
- Financial Services — join a global community of curious and creative people in an integrated financial services business;
- People Advisory Services — helping businesses make the best use of their most valuable asset, and creating better ways of working;
- Core Business Services — make an impact across finance, marketing, HR, business development be an innovator and a problem solver, helping a complex world to work better by maintaining the confidence and trust.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build!
Our innovative office
Our Vilnius office was created together with our employees, following their needs, suggestions and preferences. We build our friendly, innovative, comfortable and modern office in the heart of Vilnius city – Paupys.
We also have remote workplaces in Kaunas, Klaipėda and Šiauliai and provide flexible work-from-home conditions to all employees.
Our global markets
We provide local knowledge with global experience with over 700 office location in over 150 countries.
Our structure is composed of the Executive and Regions. The Executive includes our global leadership, governance bodies and our three geographic Areas. Working together they oversee our global strategy, brand, business planning, investments and priorities. Our 22 Regions are grouped under three geographic Areas: Americas; Europe, Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA); and Asia-Pacific.
This structure is streamlined allowing us to make decisions quickly, execute our strategy and provide exceptional client service around the world.
Our empowered clients
EY exists to Build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society, and to build trust in the capital markets.
In today‘s world of empowered customers, competitive advantage comes through building trust. In this fast-paced environment, you need to put customer trust at the center of the entire organization, enabling you to create customer relationships that lead to unwavering loyality and sustainable profits.
At EY, we help companies transition to customer-centric business models and become trusted organizations to their customers. Our diverse teams of insights, experience, marketing, sales and service specialists, combined with our global connectivity and understanding of industry issuses, inspire us to ask better questions. We work with clients to find innovative solutions that help create transparent and authentic customer experiences.
Let's connect on social media
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://www.ey.com/lt_lt
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1100 – 1950
Galioja iki: 2024.01.30
€ 2700 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2023.04.01
€ 2000 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2023.04.13
€ 2300 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2023.04.01
€ 2455 – 2807
Galioja iki: 2023.04.26
€ 4130 – 5280
Galioja iki: 2023.04.06