- Apie įmonę
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our new established business center in Vilnius!
Dexcom Billing Specialists are responsible for the quality control of order processing as well as the invoicing of our customers within EMEA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review new customer account setups to ensure we have accurate billing data including controlling and correcting master data files.
- Perform invoice verification and quality assurance checks on order processing.
- Administer invoice documentation and assist with reviews of payer accounts and related purchase orders to ensure accuracy minimising potential delays to payment.
- Support the collections team by helping investigate payer invoice queries and adjusting invoices as necessary.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in a similar Billing environment is an advantage.
- Effective and professional communication skills with internal colleagues and external customers.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Self-disciplined with experience of maintaining accurate documentation and following procedures.
- Strong attention to detail with a conscientious and organised approach.
- Salesforce or other major CRM system experience is an advantage.
- Strong people management skills and customer service mindset.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment as company continues to grow.
- Opportunity to work in global, innovative, fast-growing company with 7,000+ awesome colleagues.
- Flexible work
- 5 additional vacation days.
- Health, Life and Accident insurance.
- Health and Wellness programs.
- Private Pension plan.
- Access to the best-in-class training and development programmes.
- Team buildings and events.
- Competitive salary and additional bonuses.
Monthly base salary for this position is from 1,660 EUR gross.
*The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, and professional experience.
Sounds like you? Apply!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1200 – 1500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 1100 – 1950
Galioja iki: 2023.01.30
€ 1400 – 1500
Galioja iki: 2023.01.28
€ 1800 – 2700
Galioja iki: 2023.02.19
€ 1450 – 2000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.16
€ 1300 – 1650
Galioja iki: 2023.02.22