Talent Acquisition Partner for academic staffISM Vadybos ir ekonomikos universitetas
- Apie įmonę
As our new Faculty Talent Acquisition Partner, you will:
• Develop and manage faculty recruitment strategy for ISM University;
• Collaborate with academic leadership, HR and other members of the University to determine ISM faculty staffing needs;
• Manage full-cycle hiring process for ISM faculty roles;
• Be a partner for faculty leaders to attract, source and onboard high-quality talent for current and future hiring needs;
• Perform strategic sourcing and research activities, to identify and build diverse faculty talent network;
• Own and drive the candidate selection process and will be part of faculty selection committee;
• Support with Employer Value Proposition, recruitment marketing and engagement initiatives;
• Attract new talent through range of channels: online tools, job boards, attending events, networking, social media/marketing campaigns, referrals, direct approach etc.
• Build relationships with academic staff, develop diverse faculty pipeline and ensure the best rewarding candidate experience.
What you will need to succeed:
• Proven experience in talent acquisition;
• Experience building a talent network in international development sectors preferred;
• Familiarity with the entire recruitment lifecycle;
• Successful experience in building and developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
• Work experience in academic sector big advantage;
• Knowledge of market trends & insights;
• Ability to build strong customer relationships;
• Positive, creative, thorough, self-motivated professional with strong organizational and time management skills;
• Very good English language skills.
• Interesting, dynamic and meaningful work in the field of education
• Continuous learning and development
• Professional and ambitious colleagues for whom nothing is impossible
• The opportunity to implement your ideas and initiatives. The more the better!
• Discount for studies at the ISM University of Management and Economics
• Health insurance, additional days off.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2200 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2023.04.08
€ 1700 – 2300
Galioja iki: 2023.03.22
€ 2454 – 3305
Galioja iki: 2023.03.30
€ 1200 – 2000
Galioja iki: 2023.03.24
Galioja iki: 2023.03.20
Galioja iki: 2023.04.15