.NET DeveloperCognizant Lietuva
- Apie įmonę
About and Your main responsibilities:
Cognizant Lithuania CFO IT team is looking for a .NET developer. The team is responsible for assisting the customer’s CFO (Chief Financial Office) Department in increasing the level of automation in reporting and analysis.
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced programmer to join our Mathematics team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing support to your colleagues by creating and developing programs that help solve complex math problems. This is a great opportunity to use your skills and expertise to help others and make a real impact within our organization.
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for writing code to support our existing systems, which are built using older technology such as Windows Forms. In this role, you will be working with a lot of repetitive code, and we are looking for someone who can help us break down our objects into smaller, more manageable classes.
To be successful in this role, you should have a strong background in programming and a passion for solving complex math problems. You should also be service-minded, with a desire to help others and make their work easier. Our team offers a dynamic and collaborative work environment, as well as opportunities for personal and professional growth. Apply today and join our team!
We develop and maintain software and reports for various areas within CFO:
• Asset-liability modelling
• Financial reporting
• Insurance analytics and actuarial
• Business intelligence
• Investment management
Join us as a .NET developer, if you:
• Have a proven experience in .NET and relational databases, preferably MS SQL
• Have a strong experience with the C# programming language and object-oriented programming
• Possess good communication and cooperation skills, are a team player
• Are user-oriented and service-minded
• Have a strong wish to work with/in finance/insurance area
• Are good in spoken and written English
Why CFO IT team?
• We offer interesting tasks, a fast paced working environment and the freedom to make an impact
• Low stress environment with freedom to make your own development decisions
• Opportunities to share your knowledge with interested colleagues
• Participation in the development of solutions that increases business productivity
• Work in a global company
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (incl. Udemy)
• Encouraging working atmosphere, engaging activities and extra benefits (e.g. medical insurance, team events, flexible work time)
Currently all interviews and on boarding are done online as all of Cognizant employees are working from home.
We will be looking for Your CV.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Stay up to date with our website cognizant.com/lt/en
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Papildoma informacija: Medical insurance, team events, flexible work time and ect.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus rajonas, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
- Lankstus grafikas
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our industry-based, consultative approach helps many of the best-known organizations in every industry and geography envision, build and run more innovative, efficient businesses. With corporate headquarters in the United States and more than 270 offices and digital hubs worldwide, our global...
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://www.cognizant.com/lt/en
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2000 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2023.04.15
€ 2399 – 3598
Galioja iki: 2023.04.23
Galioja iki: 2023.04.02
€ 4000 – 6000
Galioja iki: 2023.04.06
€ 2500 – 4900
Galioja iki: 2023.05.01
Galioja iki: 2023.04.23