ETL DeveloperCognizant Lietuva
- Apie įmonę
Our Client is a leading player in the Nordic markets for pensions, life- and health insurance, banking and asset management. The Group’s activities are carried out through the business areas: Insurance, Investments, and Banking.
We are looking for an ETL developer willing to be part of a growing team with a significant impact on our client’s business. The data delivered by the ETL team is a cornerstone for all major processes within the asset management area and the whole group. The team has full responsibility for the market data and will play an important role in building a new data platform for the client.
• Design and create ETL solutions for a leading Nordic investment management firm
• Integrate data from different sources, primarily financial market data providers
• Orchestrate ETL jobs
• Document and deploy, exercise early care
• Ensure that platforms and data solutions can be deployed and operated in a highly repeatable and predictable manner through interaction and collaboration with DevOps specialists.
• Participate in setting up a new data platform (Snowflake or Azure Synapse)
• Communicate with other stakeholders/ end users in the software development lifecycle – PMs, BAs and others.
For success you need:
• 2+ years of experience within data integration and/or warehousing
• Microsoft Azure stack knowledge
• Advanced SQL Server, Transact SQL and SSIS skills
• Good understanding of software development lifecycle
• Good communication skills in written and oral English
• Eager to learn, fast to adapt
• Education in IT
Considered as an advantage:
• Power Bi
• Azure Purview
• Python or C#
• Experience with financial market data
• Understanding of DevOps process
What you can expect:
• Become part of the flag ship’s success story - We go through enormous growth!
• An organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
• Open, ‘can do’ team spirit
• An environment where you can make your own ideas a reality
• Drive your own career
• Competitive benefits package
• Additional health insurance (covers gym subscription)
• Scandinavian ways of working
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (incl. Udemy)
Currently all interviews and onboarding are done online as all of Cognizant employees are working from home.
We will be looking forward to receiving Your CV.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Stay up to date with our website cognizant.com/lt/en
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Papildoma informacija: Medical insurance, team events, flexible work time and ect.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
- Lankstus grafikas
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our industry-based, consultative approach helps many of the best-known organizations in every industry and geography envision, build and run more innovative, efficient businesses. With corporate headquarters in the United States and more than 270 offices and digital hubs worldwide, our global...
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://www.cognizant.com/lt/en
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2500 – 4900
Galioja iki: 2023.07.05
€ 1600 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.12.27
€ 1382.42 – 2103.49
Galioja iki: 2023.12.21
€ 1700 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2024.01.30
€ 1200 – 1950
Galioja iki: 2024.01.30
€ 2680 – 4020
Galioja iki: 2023.06.05