- Apie įmonę
Associate IT Analyst
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our newly established business centre in Vilnius!
This position will have responsibility for driving various IT service automation initiatives, compiling and managing document libraries, working with colleagues to ensure the consistency of documentation, training employees on how to access and use documentation and ensuring that the IT support systems and associated automated processes are working in the expected manner.
About the Role:
- Maintain a document index and manage the document library.
- Identify documentation required to enhance the automated servicedesk.
- Ensure that documentation is current, properly version controlled and correctly formatted.
- Format and compile KBs and user guides using technical content from the various IT team members.
- Format and compile SOPs.
- Advise on outgoing IT communications ensuring that the information being sent out is clear, concise and informative.
- Explore the integration of document libraries, KB articles, user guides and employee/manager briefing documents to the Digital Signage platform.
- Enable automation through the Identification of processes to be automated and produce relevant flow charts and documentation.
- Ensure that suitable access is controlled to document libraries and that the security and integrity of IT documentation is maintained.
- Train employees on document usage.
- Work with colleagues globally to ensure consistency of documentation practice and avoid duplication of effort.
- Ensure documentation adheres to the necessary regulatory requirements.
- Assist with the maintenance of IT asset registers.
- Maintain IT contractor documentation including but not limited to RAMS, maintenance agreements, maintenance renewals and so on.
- Ensuring that documentation is translated into other required languages using a suitable translation service if needed and checked for accuracy.
- Relevant work experience in a similar role or environment.
- General IT knowledge of common terms.
- Solid skills in the use of Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, Teams.
- Excellent people skills.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to communicate accurately and effectively in person, over the telephone, through email and other business correspondence.
- Proven capability to handle challenging situations, a positive attitude with passion and drive.
- Proven experience in driving progress and delivering results.
- Opportunity to work in global, innovative, fast-growing company with 7,000+ awesome colleagues.
- Flexible work.
- 5 additional vacation days.
- Health, Life and Accident insurance.
- Health and Wellness programs.
- Private Pension plan.
- Access to the best-in-class training and development programmes.
- Team buildings and events.
- Competitive salary and additional bonuses.
Monthly base salary for this position is from 2,100 EUR gross.
*The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, and professional experience
Sounds like you? Apply!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2000 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.04
Galioja iki: 2023.02.16
€ 2500 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.18
€ 1200 – 1700
Galioja iki: 2023.02.08
€ 1800 – 3140
Galioja iki: 2023.02.02
€ 2000 – 2700
Galioja iki: 2023.02.12