- Apie įmonę
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader in diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our newly established business center in Vilnius!
An exciting opportunity to join us as HR Specialist and be a part of our success story!
HR Specialist will be primarily focused on providing HR support for Dexcom Lithuania employees and aligned to the overall Regional HR and Business strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- HR tasks including general HR correspondence, contractual updates and HR documentation, including absence management and employee relations.
- First point of contact to respond to and resolve issues and enquiries on a variety of matters by applying existing policies and knowledge/experience.
- Provide input to the development, communication and review of policies and processes aligned to best practices and employment labor law.
- Prepare employment contracts for the chosen candidate.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data in HR systems; produce reports as required. Provide support to employees and managers on HR systems (SuccessFactors, E-days).
- Support talent acquisition and talent management processes which may include new employee onboarding, standardized HR training, performance management etc.
- Support monthly payroll administration for employees in collaboration with Payroll team.
- Partner with regional and global HR organization on initiatives and projects to ensure adaptation and effective implementation locally.
- Ensure that all HR support to the business is provided in a compliant, high quality and timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred experience and qualifications:
- Proficiency in English language.
- Relevant experience of working in a fast-moving HR function and administrator/generalist role.
- Broad and basic knowledge on a variety of HR disciplines required: Talent Acquisition, Talent&Development, Compensation&Benefits, and HR information systems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized team player, proactive and results-driven.
- Focused on process improvement and problem solving.
- Proficiency with MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required.
- Proficiency with HR systems and processes. Previous experience with Success Factors or Workday (HRIS) would be advantageous.
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative international company with a true purpose where you will make a difference to those living with diabetes.
- Focus on your long-term career.
- Access to best-in-class training and development programs.
- Work with 7,000+ awesome colleagues in an open, fast-paced, and fun working environment.
- Attractive benefits including performance-based bonus, health, accident, life insurance, private pension, 5 days additional vacation, team events, and more.
- Base monthly salary gross starting from 2,100 EUR. The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, and professional experience.
Sounds like you? Apply!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2100 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2023.01.27
€ 1650 – 2145
Galioja iki: 2023.01.30
€ 1700 – 2650
Galioja iki: 2023.02.16
€ 2345 – 2480
Galioja iki: 2023.01.29
€ 1550 – 2325
Galioja iki: 2023.01.31
€ 1700 – 2450
Galioja iki: 2023.02.04