COMMUNICATIONS PROJECT MANAGER (Employer Branding)Staticus, UAB
- Apie įmonę
has been at the cutting edge of façade design, production, and installation for more than 20 years. We have offices in 7 different countries, and the unique projects we deliver across Northern Europe set new standards for aesthetics, performance, and sustainability.
We also aim to set the standard when it comes to company culture. We are pioneering the use of Agile project management in the construction sector, have an innovation-focused culture that encourages employee autonomy, and are synonymous with inclusion and gender balance in the industry.
We are truly proud of the culture we are building and are looking for a skilled and passionate Communications Project Manager who will do it justice and enable us to continue to grow our exceptional team. You will be responsible for internal and external communication, driving our employer branding strategy globally, including in key growth countries like Lithuania, the UK, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Switzerland, Italy, and Austria.
Bring your passion and can-do attitude and help us continue to grow an innovative international team that delivers truly remarkable and impactful projects.
Your future role
● Developing and overseeing the implementation of our employer branding communication roadmap, including branding, advertising, PR, events, and partnerships.
● Collaborating with the HR and Marketing team, and other internal and external stakeholders, to develop promotional initiatives and talent acquisition campaigns.
● Strengthening Staticus' employer brand, establishing processes and standards, developing a shared vision, and ensuring that the brand experience is consistent both internally and externally.
● Building strategic partnerships and collaborating with universities, the media, and other parties of interest, and leading participation in the most relevant professional events.
● Monitoring employer branding metrics and driving performance to meet organizational goals, and preparing regular reports on employer branding performance, effectiveness, and gains.
● Leading the implementation of employer branding campaigns and recruitment events both internally and externally.
● Handling all promotional campaigns related to employer branding.
What do we expect from you?
● At least 2 years of experience in communication/ marketing or related field.
● Strategic thinking, with strong project and people management skills when it comes to people and culture, employee engagement, communication, and marketing within employer branding.
● Hands-on experience of handling internal and external projects involving numerous stakeholders.
● A delivery and result-oriented mindset.
● The ability to build high-quality, sustainable relationships across many functions and levels within the organization.
● A confident communication style with the ability to simplify complex messages.
● A high level of fluency in English (both written and spoken).
Why join us?
● A friendly, supportive and experienced international team eager to share their knowledge with you (90 % of our colleagues say that they always receive colleagues' help at work).
● Professional growth and development opportunities (including international training and seminars).
● Engaging company events and activities (including social activities, sports, wellbeing and more).
● Flexible working hours and partial remote working possibilities (some of our colleagues work remotely or partially remotely).
● Additional company benefits based on your preference (which could include health insurance, study funding, or something else).
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3000 – 6000
Galioja iki: 2023.04.14
€ 1500 – 2000
Galioja iki: 2023.04.16
€ 3000 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2023.04.20
€ 5785 – 8270
Galioja iki: 2023.04.14
€ 3000 – 3300
Galioja iki: 2023.04.15
€ 2700 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2023.04.01