Data EngineerCognizant Lietuva
- Apie įmonę
We are seeking a highly skilled data engineer to join our expanding practice at a global sportswear company. Our goal is to increase our data analytics capabilities threefold in the coming years. This is a growth area for our company, and we are excited to bring on someone who is passionate about staying up to date with the latest trends and technologies in the field.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be a part of our cognizant automation practice, where you will work on automating processes and infusing them with data to drive efficiency and effectiveness. You will be responsible for combining your expertise in data analytics with business processes to help drive our company's digital transformation. This includes working on new supply chains that utilize digital data and the Internet of Things (IOT).
For success you need:
• 6+ years of professional experience in data engineering, machine learning, or related field
• Expertise in relational SQL
• Expertise in scripting languages such as Shell, Python
• Expertise in building automated data pipelines for cleaning, preparing, and optimizing data for ingestion and consumption (e.g., using Apache NiFi)
• Ability to identify and solve issues concerning data management and data quality
• Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, and data solutions
• Working experience in building cloud, scalable, real-time, and high-performance data lake solutions, preferably using AWS stack, would be an advantage
• Expertise in agile development and test-driven development
• Good understanding of principles of solution architecture and technical design
• Effective communication skills (with team members, the business, and in code)
What you can expect:
• Become part of the flag ship’s success story - We go through enormous growth!
• An organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
• Open, ‘can do’ team spirit
• An environment where you can make your own ideas a reality
• Drive your own career
• Competitive benefits package
• Additional health insurance (covers gym subscription)
• Scandinavian ways of working
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (incl. Udemy)
Currently all interviews and onboarding are done online as all Cognizant employees are working from home.
We will be looking forward to receiving Your CV.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Stay up to date with our website cognizant.com/lt/en
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Papildoma informacija: Medical insurance, team events, flexible work time and ect.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus rajonas, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
- Lankstus grafikas
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our industry-based, consultative approach helps many of the best-known organizations in every industry and geography envision, build and run more innovative, efficient businesses. With corporate headquarters in the United States and more than 270 offices and digital hubs worldwide, our global...
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://www.cognizant.com/lt/en
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1600 – 2000
Galioja iki: 2023.04.21
€ 2400 – 3600
Galioja iki: 2023.04.27
€ 2600 – 5800
Galioja iki: 2023.04.08
€ 3000 – 4600
Galioja iki: 2023.04.06
€ 2900 – 5540
Galioja iki: 2023.04.20
Galioja iki: 2023.04.26