Senior Account Manager Alliance for Recruitment
- Apie įmonę
Senior Account Manager is an account-focused role with the primary responsibility for achieving annual revenue goals by selling products in the Droplet Genomics portfolio. The latter is achieved by developing effective customer relations and opportunities for growth within the territory. A person in SAM role will be reporting directly to the Director of EU/APAC sales.
The SAM takes care of technical sales to Academia & Industrial Biotech companies, including presentations/demonstrations of Droplet Genomics product portfolio, coordination of site visits and participation in industry-relevant conferences & trade shows.
The territory covered: Europe.
- Identify and prioritize new client opportunities with the goal of converting new accounts in a rapidly growing market.
- Negotiate contracts and close orders and provide support throughout procurement processes.
- Effectively manage and nurture account relationships to drive expansion and recurring consumable purchases; provide product assistance and consultation as necessary.
- Maintain and expand the pipeline of opportunities to meet or exceed all sales objectives.
- Update and maintain the company sales database (SFDC system).
- Manage accounts, opportunities, pipelines, and forecasts in an accurate and timely manner by using the company's sales tools.
- Maintain awareness of competitor and industry activity.
- Lead collaboration with product management and field application scientists (as well as any other internal department) to provide technical expertise.
- Proven track record of sales experience in technical/complex sales environments (e.g., scientific capital instrument sales; cell and/or genomic analysis systems; experience of selling to pharma, biotech, and academic environments).
- Advanced scientific training (MS/PhD) in the life sciences (cell/molecular biology, biochemistry, genetics, biotechnology).
- Experience in conducting seminars and presentations.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in English (C1 verbal and written).
- Proficiency in MS Office, CRM.
- Ability to travel to customer locations (up to 30% including overnight travel).
- Career opportunity in a deep-tech company with a progressive work environment.
- Participation in an uncapped commission structure based on performance.
- Internal and external training.
- Additional benefits: health insurance, paid vaccines, snacks, and team activities.
- Flexible work schedule.
- A friendly and youthful team.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus rajonas, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our Client - DROPLET GENOMICS, is a biotechnology company aiming to make high-throughput biology exploration accessible to more researchers. The company is commercializing microfluidic technologies and develops instruments, consumables, and data analysis tools for use in research applications. The team combines the experience of molecular biologists, chemists, physicists, engineers, and software developers. Interdisciplinarity is at the heart of every product, and the team is on a mission to deliver truly innovative solutions for better science.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2023.04.12
Galioja iki: 2023.04.13
€ 1220 – 1530
Galioja iki: 2023.04.29
€ 950 – 4900
Galioja iki: 2023.04.30
€ 1900 – 6000
Galioja iki: 2023.04.05
€ 3200 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2023.04.08