Internal Communications LeadHOSTINGER, UAB
- Apie įmonę
Are you a good listener as well as a natural storyteller who knows how to put stories into the right words? And you even have a strong vocabulary that speaks for itself?
We’ve got a role for you.
We are Hostinger, a technology-driven website hosting company enabling millions worldwide to realize their dreams online. In recent years we've become a significant player in the hosting industry, and we're not stopping there. We aim to be the #1 web hosting provider in the world and the next unicorn in Lithuania. To achieve this, we need you.
We are looking for an Internal Communications Lead. In this role you would ensure our company’s news, principles, and milestones are communicated within company channels in a timely manner and in a confident yet welcoming tone. Our fast-paced environment is suitable for someone who is biased toward action and ready to take ownership of everything they do.
Does it sound like you? If so, send us an application - we’d love to hear from you.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and drive Hostinger’s internal communication strategy to ensure our principles, milestones and news are communicated effectively.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to guarantee an efficient spreading of information within the company.
- Own Hostinger’s internal communication channels like a pro: no read-worthy update can slide past you unnoticed.
- Collaborate and communicate with the media, and help prepare press releases, if needed.
- Ensure internal communications are aligned with key external announcements.
- Create original and engaging content for internal communications channels (slack, email, in-person events, virtual events, etc.) and regularly evaluate the efficiency of the channels used.
- Provide clear and effective communication in response to crises or emergencies to reassure and guide staff.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of communications.
What We Expect:
- 3+ years of experience working in a similar role, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for communication, outstanding written and verbal communication skills in both English and Lithuanian.
- Experience in various digital communication channels.
- Ownership, commitment, and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Expertise in written content: capable of producing compelling stories for briefs, articles, and narratives.
- Willingness to work independently as well as in a collaborative yet demanding team environment.
- Strong sense of leadership, as well as the ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly and drive a high level of excellence.
- Ability to translate complex messaging into simple and easy-to-understand content.
What We Offer:
- Inspiring culture and people who work by 10 key principles.
- A chance to be an owner of your flexible working hours and results.
- A supportive and highly experienced team to share their knowledge & support you.
- A healthy working environment that encourages you to have a good work-life balance.
- Hybrid work model - work from home & modern offices in Kaunas and Vilnius.
- Promising career path: unlimited opportunities and exciting challenges to make you feel genuine enjoyment at work.
- Access to reference books, training courses, and international conferences to support your professional development.
- A health insurance package for your wellness.
- Gross salary from 2800 to 4130 EUR/month (depending on your experience).
You are one step away from launching your career to new heights. Be an owner of this decision. Take action. Apply NOW to start your dream career at Hostinger!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2023.04.16
€ 2455 – 2807
Galioja iki: 2023.04.26
€ 2454 – 3305
Galioja iki: 2023.03.30
€ 2530 – 3800
Galioja iki: 2023.03.27
€ 2200 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2023.04.08
Galioja iki: 2023.03.31