- Apie įmonę
Manager Technical Support
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our new established business center in Vilnius!
As a Manager, Technical Support you will be leading a multi – lingual Technical Support team. Team is located across multiple locations (direct & remote employees), therefore ability to deliver operational results and at the same time maintain high employee engagement levels is critical.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining workforce planning framework based on key business drivers, giving a short – term and long – term visibility on required staffing levels.
- Actively participating in team’s hiring and onboarding process.
- Maintaining both Customer satisfaction and response service levels by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing operational policies and procedures.
- Coordinating operational training programs for existing and new product offerings.
- Establishing a structured performance measurement framework along with enhanced reporting capabilities.
- Communicating with other departments and management to resolve problems and expedite solutions.
- Ensuring that team understands and complies with quality standards and requirements as documented.
- Driving process improvements through Structured Problem Solving and process harmonization across the department as well as other cross – functional areas.
- Partnering with external service providers (i.e. HR services provider, marketing agencies, etc.) to ensure smooth service delivery and outstanding customer experience.
- Deploying employee engagement activities within the team to enhance exceptional employee experience.
- Maintaining Dexcom culture with passion to customers.
- Supporting assigned markets and actively participating in new Dexcom product/service launches.
- Assuming and performing other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Fluent in English both, written and oral communication.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business operations leadership role.
- Proven capability to handle challenging situations, a positive attitude with passion and drive.
- Ability to coach others and deliver feedback in a tactful and constructive manner.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; as well as support colleagues achieving team’s objectives and resolving issues.
- Have ability to analyze data, generate reports, graphs, business correspondence and present it to stakeholders.
- Ability to thoroughly maintain service-related documentation and transform it into clear operating procedure.
- Detailed understanding of labor law requirements and ability to match it with Dexcom’s business needs.
- Demonstrate a highly positive attitude, willingness to learn and lead by example, ability to drive high employee engagement.
- Ability to manage your individual workload according to the teams’ and Dexcom’s business needs.
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative international company with a true purpose where you will make a difference to those living with diabetes.
- Focus on your long-term career.
- Access to best in class training and development programmes.
- Work with 7,000+ awesome colleagues in an open, fast-paced and fun working environment.
- Attractive benefits including Performance-Based bonus, Health Insurance, Private Pension, 5 days additional vacation, Life, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Team Events, Recognition Awards, Health & Wellness Services, Training, Education & Professional Qualifications Support.
- Base monthly salary gross starting from 4,100 EUR. The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies and professional experience.
Sounds like you? Apply!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3000 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.12
€ 1900 – 2700
Galioja iki: 2023.02.06
Galioja iki: 2023.02.08
€ 2500 – 3300
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 2103 – 3801
Galioja iki: 2023.02.17
€ 1570 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24