- Apie įmonę
Senior Project Manager
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our new established business center in Vilnius!
We are expanding and looking for an experienced Project Manager, who would join our team and lead strategic cross-functional projects and initiatives in EMEA region. Program Management team drives business transformations to support and enable organizational efficiency and growth. If you want to execute high-impact projects and generate value, provide project management expertise to support business, then join our team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with business and functional partners in specifying requirements.
- Define execution plan and approach based on project scope, expected timeline and available resources.
- Ensure pre-defined project management processes and practices are followed. Drive simplification and improvement as necessary.
- Support execution team with resolution of roadblocks and interdependencies.
- Manage project risks, scope changes and other non-standard events throughout the life of the project.
- Manage stakeholder communication and progress reporting.
- Ensure quality of deliverables is verified and matching stakeholder expectations.
- Track project outcomes realization and stakeholder satisfaction levels through established metrics against service level.
- University degree and advanced experience.
- Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources.
- Experience working with others on a global basis.
- Strong analytical and strong problem-solving skills -communicates in a clear manner and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions, anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve, creates actionable strategies and operational plans.
- Strong customer service oriented.
- Change oriented – actively generates process improvements, drives change initiatives, confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways, balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly.
- PMP, PRINCE2 or related Project/Program Management certifications a plus.
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative international company with a true purpose where you will make a difference to those living with diabetes.
- Focus on your long-term career..
- Access to best in class training and development programmes.
- Work with 7000+ awesome colleagues in an open, fast-paced and fun working environment.
- Attractive benefits including Performance-Based bonus, Health Insurance, Private Pension, 5 days additional vacation, Life, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Team Events, Recognition Awards, Health & Wellness Services, Training, Education & Professional Qualifications Support.
Monthly base salary for this position is from 4,100 EUR gross.
*The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, and professional experience
Sounds like you? Apply!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2023.02.22
€ 4150 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.26
€ 4200 – 6600
Galioja iki: 2023.02.05
€ 2500 – 3700
Galioja iki: 2023.02.23
€ 3000 – 4500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.19
€ 4600 – 4800
Galioja iki: 2023.02.13