Senior Java Software Developer (Hybrid-remote)Alliance for Recruitment
- Apie įmonę
Team - Open Banking regulatory squad which consists of 20+ team members across two countries. The team consists of 15 developers, 5 seniors (2 Chiefs and 1 Chapter Lead), 8 regulars, and 2 juniors.
Project - Open Banking project involving consistency with EU regulations and the smooth integration of third-party providers seeking access to Danske Bank customers' accounts via APIs to make payments or financial access. The project covers Nordic countries, the UK, and Ireland. The project is constantly active and operates in real-time. Developers work with the product itself and the potential for its improvement. Two-week sprints are used in the processes under the agile methodology to work on various processes, system upgrades, and ongoing system maintenance.
- Solution design, deployment, and documentation.
- Code development leveraging technical freedom working in a self-organizing team.
- Ownership in self and team development.
- Automated unit testing.
- Participation in an Agile team with a focus on delivery on time.
- Expertise using Java technologies (Spring Boot).
- At least basic knowledge and understanding of DevOps tools and infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of REST API development (high load, high availability, multithreaded distributed systems, non-repudiation).
- Experience working with the JUnit testing framework.
- Upper-Intermediate English skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Open-mindedness, sense of ownership, willingness to collaborate, and lead more junior team members.
- Proactive behavior regarding the business domain, identifying requirements gaps and articulating business problems and solutions.
Nice to have:
- Modern API security practices – OAuth2, OIDC, FAPI.
- Experience with infrastructure as code (Terraform).
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counseling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, and for seniority in Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; Third Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 1 year of working.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
We are one of the largest employers in Lithuania – more than 4000 colleagues here value our internal culture, care for our employees, global teams’ set-up, interesting work and growth opportunities.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2500 – 4900
Galioja iki: 2023.07.09
Galioja iki: 2023.06.10
Galioja iki: 2023.06.15
€ 4080 – 6120
Galioja iki: 2023.06.19
€ 1240 – 1488
Galioja iki: 2023.06.16
Galioja iki: 2023.06.10