Senior FrontEnd DeveloperAlliance for Recruitment
- Apie įmonę
- Investigates and translates Data Vault 2.0 Raw & Business Data Vault component functional requirements into a graphical interface to support the automation of these components by VaultSpeed. (For example Multi-active Satellites)
- Investigates and translates the requirements of new non functional components into a graphical interface to support the automation of these components by VaultSpeed. (for example Streaming)
- Design the graphical Interface to store the metadata into the VaultSpeed repository.
- Design the metadata and develop the procedures for the API with the Back-end application.
- Design and develop the api’s with the outside world (Rest Interfaces)..
- Investigate & develop solutions for support issues related to the graphical Interface.
- Work on developing new features and components for our main VaultSpeed application;
- Work on product maintenance and testing coverage (Unit, E2E, Integration);
- Ensure the front-end codebase is constantly at its highest possible standards
- Work on Loopback rest-api;
- From 4+ years’ experience working in Software Development (Front End is a plus)
- From 2+ years of experience with Angular 2+ framework
- Experience working with GIT version control system (Bitbucket for example)
- Fluent English (verbal and writing)
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Comfort working in a highly agile software development process
Nice to have:
- 1+ years of experience with ES6+ standards;
- Experience working with Typescript;
- Experience working with and maintaining documentation;
- Experience working with tests (Unit, E2E, Integration) is a plus;
- Experience on knowledge of Data Vault 2.0 is a plus;
- Experience working with Loopback 4 is a plus;
- Experience working with graphical editors/user interfaces is a plus
- Opportunity to work with the newest technologies and being able to be a part of a global team.
- Fully remote work possibility.
- Flexible working hours.
- Team buildings, company events and meetings.
- Learning and self – development opportunities.
- Friendly and communicative colleagues and managers.
- Visa darbo diena
+370 638 05140
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our Client, VaultSpeed, a world wide leader in Data Integration Automation Products is looking for Data Tester to join a growing international team of professionals. He/She will need to have at least 5 years of experience working on or doing testing on Data Integration Projects or testing Data Integration tools (ELT-tools, Automation Tools, Data Pipelines). The background in the Data integration space can be based on Big Data Technology the traditional relational world or the cloud based relational database engines. VaultSpeed, is looking for a team player that can work independently from home and later on part time in a de-central offices. We offer a good remuneration, great benefits, openness, working on responsibility basis and timely local and global team events to keep you motivated.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2500 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2023.04.14
€ 3500 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2023.04.19
€ 4600 – 6300
Galioja iki: 2023.04.22
Galioja iki: 2023.04.02
€ 4500 – 6000
Galioja iki: 2023.04.16
€ 8000 – 10000
Galioja iki: 2023.04.07