Client Onboarding SpecialistAlter Domus Lithuania, UAB
- Apie įmonę
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Platform Delivery Team Lead & the Regional Head of Operations and the responsibilities will be to:
• Play a key role in the clients onboarding from legacy asset servicers/internal systems to AlterDomus applications landscape
• Attend planning and set up meetings to gain an understanding of client requirements
• Analyse client’s historical data
• Prepare, execute & reconcile data imports based on outputs from previous systems
• Attend post migration meetings
• Ensure clients facing teams' adoption of the new set up
• Ensure users adoption of the projects by providing training and monitoring the users' acceptance
• Act as a first level of support when needed
• Have a vested interest in the success of the migrations and ensure that benefits are being realised as part of the project
• Work closely with the Platform Delivery Team lead and escalate any issues or concerns
• You have a bachelor degree in Accounting, Economics or IT.
• You are fluent in English
• You are detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
• You possess team spirit and take initiative to act without waiting for direction (when appropriate)
• Experience with accounting systems in a similar role (gathering user requirements, enhancement requests, working on systems implementations, training) will be an advantage
• A first experience in eFront FrontInvest (FIA) solution would be a plus.
• You are adaptable to align your priorities with client’s varying requirements;
• You are an excellent communicator, able to express yourself clearly and concisely in a friendly and professional manner verbally and by email;
• You have high level of attention to detail and take pride in delivering high quality work;
• You are fluent in both written and spoken English;
• You are MS-Windows software literate.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
• Organised with an ability to prioritise competing demands and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced regulated environment;
• Reliable with a focus on integrity and confidentiality;
• Good teamworking skills with an ability to build strong working relationships with a bias towards action and accountability aligned to outputs and deliverables.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
Šeimyniškių g. 19-801
- Visa darbo diena
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
Įmonės tinklalapis: http://www.alterDomus.com
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1100 – 1950
Galioja iki: 2024.01.30
€ 2000 – 2600
Galioja iki: 2023.06.09
€ 2400 – 2640
Galioja iki: 2023.06.08
€ 3300 – 3900
Galioja iki: 2023.06.08