System Administrator CVO Recruitment, UAB
- Apie įmonę
Our client – WISE – is a growing tech company that specializes in digital solutions that help customers realize their competitive advantage. Wise has 120 employees in Reykjavík and in Akureyri that combined have decades of experience and knowledge in business solutions.
WISE is a family friendly and active company that strives to hire a diverse and inclusive workplace. They believe in creating a motivating environment with education and training, where employees feel welcome, and the spirit is positive. The company strives to offer competitive salaries and received the Equal Pay certification in 2021 and FKA award for Jafnvægisvogin in 2022.
Now WISE is looking for a System Administrator to join their growing team.
- Maintaining and administering Microsoft/Azure systems and servers;
- Microsoft 365 administration;
- Monitoring and troubleshooting network issues;
- Installing and configuring hardware and software;
- Managing user accounts and permissions;
- Providing third-level technical support to end users.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field;
- At least 2 years of experience as a System Administrator with a focus on Microsoft technologies;
- At least 2 years of experience in Azure infrastructure;
- At least 2 years of experience in managing and operating M365;
- Proficient in Windows operating systems;
- Preferred basic knowledge of SQL;
- Knowledge of network technologies and protocols;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English;
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- International team. WISE unites specialists from different countries;
- Professional growth opportunities. WISE is growing, so you can grow too;
- Flexibility. Fully remote job with the prospect of having a Vilnius office in the near future. Need to leave early to pick up the kids? That’s not a problem too;
- Additional health insurance – because it all starts with feeling good;
- Chance to come and meet your team in Iceland several times a year;
- Competitive salary: 3500-6000 EUR/month gross (depending on your level of seniority, skills and competencies).
Only selected candidates will be informed, confidentiality is guaranteed. By sending Your CV You express your consent that “CVO Recruitment“ would manage your personal data for your possible employment opportunities both at “CVO Recruitment“ and/or clients of “CVO Recruitment“. You have the right to cancel your agreement anytime; manage, change and/or ask to delete your provided personal data.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
- Visa darbo diena
CVO Recruitment – is an international recruitment company engaged in the search and selection of professionals and top-level managerial roles through CVO Finance, CVO Sales & Marketing and CVO Technology across Central and Eastern Europe. In Lithuania, we successfully operate for 20 years and have had many opportunities to enjoy our clients‘ and candidates‘ success.
Įmonės tinklalapis: http://www.cvo.lt
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3500 – 6000
Galioja iki: 2023.06.02
€ 1800 – 2800
Galioja iki: 2023.06.08
€ 2500 – 3100
Galioja iki: 2023.06.08
Galioja iki: 2023.06.23
€ 1200 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.06.01
Galioja iki: 2023.06.03