Agent Coordination Specialist (Afternoon Shift)AmerisourceBergen
- Apie įmonę
What you will be doing
• Coordinate the recovery and tender of freight at local airports.
• Confirm that the alerts sent to our partner agents are received and understood.
• Monitor agents to ensure customer pickup and delivery expectations are met.
• Assist in providing guidance to our partner agents in the preparation of packaging materials and cold chain supplies when required.
• Monitor and assist in the cold chain maintenance all shipments arriving at the airports and freight held at agent locations awaiting instructions/clearance for delivery.
• Ensure that freight is recovered in a timely manner and all special delivery instructions and pickup instructions are communicated to our partner agents and followed.
• Ensure that all Company and Regulatory policies and Standard Operational Procedures are followed.
• Monitor, respond to and action personal and group email accounts in a timely manner.
• Monitor and update the Transportation Management System based on updates received from partner agents.
• Proficiency in Cold Chain Management which will include but not limited to Dry Ice/Packaging refurbishment and Gel Pack/Packaging configuration.
• Report all complaints, concerns and issues to management immediately.
• Provide excellent customer service by email and phone to internal customers (Operations and Customer Service departments) and external customers (Partner Agents).
• Select the most optimal routing / book shipments on next reliable and direct flights on a Next Flight Out basis.
• Capturing and recording agent fees and accounting for any extra charges which may need to be recorded within the Transportation Management System.
• Confirming the departure and Arrival of all domestic shipments by reviewing partner airline websites and actioning any discrepancies directly with the airline to ensure optimal departure times.
• Confirming that all packaging returns are updated and recovered by our partner agents and emailing consignees for recovery updates.
• Maintain all individual Training Records, Certificates and Qualifications and complete tests by due date.
• Assist all Leadership Team Members in all daily functions and/or activities needed
• Actively collaborate with internal and external departments to resolve issues.
• Make suggestions to improve existing processes, efficiency and consistency to improve performance of the department.
What your background should look like
• Previous experience in Customer Service setting/Logistics field
• Fluency in English
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
• Work well in a team environment
• Sense of urgency
• Good organizational skills and pay attention to detail
• Strong problem solving, analytical and investigative skills to bring issues to resolution
• Ability to represent a positive and professional image and work harmoniously with colleagues and other World Courier offices
• Work schedule flexibility. 24/7 company may require afterhours including holiday and weekend if necessary.
Monday-Friday 15:00 to 00:00 (1 hour of lunch included)
Night-time hours from 22:00 to 00:00 will be paid at a rate of 1.5.
We offer :
On-the-job training which allows you the opportunity to learn and begin performing your job duties. The option of either fully remote or hybrid work set up.
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer a competitive annual bonus, life insurance from day 1 and a best-in-class health insurance package. As our employee you have the benefit of our referral bonus scheme, our boundless learning opportunities including language training and our global employee assistance program. We provide up to 6 fully paid benefit days a year and a wonderful office in Quadrum, equipped with everything you need for a small break at work and fresh snacks at all time.
Become part of our purpose-driven, multicultural team now and help us create healthier futures.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus rajonas, Lietuva
Konstitucijos Ave. 21B
- Visa darbo diena
AmerisourceBergen fosters a positive impact on the health of people and communities around the world by advancing the development and delivery of pharmaceuticals and healthcare products. As a leading global healthcare company, with a foundation in pharmaceutical distribution and solutions for manufacturers, pharmacies and providers, we create unparalleled access, efficiency and reliability for human and animal health. Our 41,000 global team members power our purpose: We are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://amerisourcebergen.com/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1100 – 1950
Galioja iki: 2024.01.30
Galioja iki: 2023.04.16
€ 1750 – 1870
Galioja iki: 2023.04.09
€ 3315 – 4736
Galioja iki: 2023.04.02
€ 2500 – 3200
Galioja iki: 2023.04.16
€ 2400 – 3600
Galioja iki: 2023.04.27